Plugs for extended wear.

EBJL EBJL
What are the best extended wear plugs? I want something that is intermediate-advanced, but, looking for something with a good base that I can easily wear under clothing without being obvious. I have used the Ryder before, but don't like the base.
03/20/2013
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
When people ask which one to buy, I always recommend the Njoy Pure Plug in size medium, or large if you prefer something slightly bigger.
03/20/2013
EBJL EBJL
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
When people ask which one to buy, I always recommend the Njoy Pure Plug in size medium, or large if you prefer something slightly bigger.
I really like the shape of the Njoy Pure Plug, but I am a little hesitant to use such a hard material. It doesn't seem like it would be too comfortable with sitting or moving. I worry about spending that much for a material I haven't used before. Have you had any issues with that?
03/20/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by EBJL
I really like the shape of the Njoy Pure Plug, but I am a little hesitant to use such a hard material. It doesn't seem like it would be too comfortable with sitting or moving. I worry about spending that much for a material I haven't used ... More
Don't worry about the material. Due to its ingenious design, the plug won't cause any discomfort at all while you're wearing it (even when you're sitting down). And most importantly, it provides continuous stimulation and stays put the whole time it's inside. If you invest in a Pure plug, you'd probably be so spoiled by it, and won't be interested in any other plugs that's not up to par with the Pure Plug...at least that's how I feel!

By the way, all the Pure plugs are out of stock right now, hope new inventory will be available soon!
03/20/2013
EBJL EBJL
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Don't worry about the material. Due to its ingenious design, the plug won't cause any discomfort at all while you're wearing it (even when you're sitting down). And most importantly, it provides continuous stimulation and stays put ... More
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will definitely look further into the pure plug.
03/20/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by EBJL
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will definitely look further into the pure plug.
You're welcome!
03/20/2013
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
I'm a fan of Njoy as well.
03/20/2013
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
I just wrote a review of my first extended wear plug bought specifically for that purpose. You can read it here
03/20/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4