What's better to be used during intercourse for the female?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

What's better to be used during intercourse for the female?

salaciousrex salaciousrex
Very curious which one I should buy
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Anal beads
SamsDelight , Jimbo Jones , NuMe , Steve of Eden , kokopelli
5  (6%)
Butt plug
Brandi Rouxxx , namelesschaos , newlady , AussieSarah , Stagger13 , RomeroB , Gunsmoke , padmeamidala , sydney106 , Rossie , meganthomas , k3 , Drifter86 , pinkcupcakes , ZenaidaMacroura , CafeSabroso , Persephone Nightmare , Antipova , Redboxbaby , AgnesTrevejo , Sohotdinosaur , zracer , chidoll , Liz2 , ToyingCouple , Lolla Munz , Lummox , lesbianlesbian , Cookie Monster Mike , The Curious Couple , jakjak , sexygoddess , Mary-Anne-Xun , dv8 , tits only , slynch , sixfootsex , stlouisxxx , Howells , tickle me pink , sexyk515 , Eva Schwaltz , MaryExy , AvgJon , *Ashley* , NarcissisticLust , ToyTimeTim , Redheadinfla , ToyBoy , CAKES , ss143 , VampKitten , potstickers , Miss Nessa , Powder , toxie m , Lady Marmelade , Envy , kmm88 , null , Karen Affeldt , Lady Nina , Lilitu , Love Perpetua , Toys in Love , zeb , MissCandyland , JGrey
68  (88%)
Other
K101 , ToyGurl , jean19paul , froggiemoma
4  (5%)
Total votes: 77
Poll is closed
05/03/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MaryExy MaryExy
I think there are more butt plugs then anal beads that aren't really shaped for intercourse. Yet there was a post a while back where people noted that anal beads are more prone to get messy. Personally I think I'm more of a plug fan than a bead fan.

Do you have specific models you're looking at for each?
05/03/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
I think there are more butt plugs then anal beads that aren't really shaped for intercourse. Yet there was a post a while back where people noted that anal beads are more prone to get messy. Personally I think I'm more of a plug fan than a ...
I posted about what plug I should get awhile ago, and somebody suggested the bootie, which I think looks great. Some of the reviews of that one say that it gets in the way during intercourse though.

As for anal beads, a lot of them look like fun

I just really want a plug but didn't know if I should find one that I can use during sex or if beads would be better.
Do you use plugs during sex?
05/03/2011
Brandi Rouxxx Brandi Rouxxx
I said plug because that's all I've used so far. I haven't used the beads YET...
05/03/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by salaciousrex
I posted about what plug I should get awhile ago, and somebody suggested the bootie, which I think looks great. Some of the reviews of that one say that it gets in the way during intercourse though.



As for anal beads, a lot of them ...
I only have the Bootie and the Pure Plug Large, both of which are iffy for during intercourse. I swear by the Bootie, especially if you're a beginner. I know there are a good few plugs on here that would work for intercourse, though. I'm going to bed now, I'll try to post some suggestions tomorrow >.<

If you just scan reviews with Ctrl + F for "sex" or "intercourse", you should be able to easily find sections where the reviewer talks about a plug's suitability for intercourse. If you have some plugs other than the Bootie in mind, you could check those real quick.
05/03/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
I only have the Bootie and the Pure Plug Large, both of which are iffy for during intercourse. I swear by the Bootie, especially if you're a beginner. I know there are a good few plugs on here that would work for intercourse, though. I'm ...
I've never used a plug before, and somebody else on here said too that the Bootie is good for a beginner so it definitely has my eye and is probably the next item I'm going to get

I'll look at the reviews for other plugs tonight if I don't fall asleep soon.
Thank you for all the help
05/03/2011
Antipova Antipova
To my mind (and body), a butt plug is best for intercourse, because it holds its position and gives you some pressure. I like hard things, so I always reach for my Njoy medium, but if you're trying it out for the first time, something silicone like the Bootie might be a good choice.

Anal beads are more for plain ol' anal play- they're exciting to insert and remove. They don't really do much when they're inside. Also, unless you get a quality set (I think SinFive's are good), they can be hard/impossible to clean. If you're curious, don't just get the $5 kind unless you expect to throw them away after one use.
05/04/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
I started with the Tantus B-Bomb, then the Ryder. I never use them anymore, now that I have my Pure Plug Large. I love steel!
05/04/2011
M121212 M121212
I've never worn anal beads during intercourse.
05/04/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by salaciousrex
Very curious which one I should buy
It depends on what you like. Plugs are usually inserted, then maybe thrusted while playing (not having intercourse) or left in place during oral sex or other arousing activities. They can be left in during intercourse but they are sometimes not moved during intercourse in the same way beads are. Slightly "giggling" the plug during PIV can be fun, but your partner needs to be coordinated. A good plug stays in place during PIV.

One of the actions of beads is MOTION. Inserting them and removing them, with the amazing POP that accompanies the removal of each individual bead is a lot of fun. It can be amazing when synchronized with orgasm, although somewhat hard to do. Most people don't simply leave beads in place during sexual play, as you do with plugs.

I'd say get a nice set of beads (silicone or TPR silicone) and a nice plug and try them both.

I know when I have sex with My Man we alternate between plugs and beads, sometimes using them during PIV and sometimes using them when I get oral sex from My Man. I sometimes leave a plug in during intercourse, but I never leave beads in during intercourse. I find their use is easier when My Man has both hands there to manipulate the beads. We usually use the beads during oral sex. Everyone likes different things, though.

I suggest trying both. You may find you enjoy both of them, at different times.
05/04/2011
Liz2 Liz2
I usually use a butt plug during both PIV sex and masturbation. I have tried anal beads but they never really worked for me....difficult to insert and difficult to clean.
A "stay put" plug like the Ryder is good place to start, for PIV sex. Also the NJoy plugs are awesome!
05/04/2011
ToyingCouple ToyingCouple
It's all about feeling full, so plugs definitely.
05/04/2011
SamsDelight SamsDelight
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It depends on what you like. Plugs are usually inserted, then maybe thrusted while playing (not having intercourse) or left in place during oral sex or other arousing activities. They can be left in during intercourse but they are sometimes not moved ...
I am with you on the beads being pulled out during orgasm. That is why my vote was for the beads. I have a set of vibrating ones that make it feel even better. So my vote is for beads but I am one sided due to the fact I have not tried a plug. I am still a little afraid of that one.
05/05/2011
lesbianlesbian lesbianlesbian
Quote:
Originally posted by salaciousrex
Very curious which one I should buy
But when you put "other" what do you expect us to say?
Like...

A dildo or rabit habit or special lube? I mean we could say anything. Because I'd try a vibrator as an addition first, if I was new to toys. hahaha. Or did you mean other anal toys?

05/05/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
I'm a little confused as to what you meant... or if you just specifically mean for anal stimulation. If you meant anal stimulation, I would say both beads or a plug. But only if you did positions where your partner could easily pull them out for you. It is really hard and distracting to reach down and pull out an anal plug/beads by yourself as you are trying to climax.

As far as anal stimulation goes, I would rather use a more bent glass toy such as
the Bent Graduate classic dildo by Don Wands. link It is out of stock at the moment, but there are many others just like it. These toys make it easy to hold on to somewhat during intercourse, and if you are flexible, also to remove.

Other ideas for good toys to use during intercourse would be a small vibrating bullet. They are super small, don't get in the way, and can be very very powerful... making for an amazing orgasm involving both the vagina and clitoris. Perfect!
05/05/2011
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Butt plugs are just plain amazing, easy to use, they stay in, most of the time
05/05/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by lesbianlesbian
But when you put "other" what do you expect us to say?

Like...



A dildo or rabit habit or special lube? I mean we could say anything. Because I'd try a vibrator as an addition first, if I was new to toys. hahaha. ...
By other I just meant any other toy out there. Beads and a plug were the only ones I had thought of, but I didnt know if maybe a dildo or if there's anythign else I didn't think of or don't know about
05/05/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I'm a little confused as to what you meant... or if you just specifically mean for anal stimulation. If you meant anal stimulation, I would say both beads or a plug. But only if you did positions where your partner could easily pull them out for ...
Thank you for your suggestions
and for everyone elses

and what I meant, just what would be the best in me during sex, I don't know if I'd want them to be pulled out or not, I've never tried that. Just didn't know if having beads or a plug is easier or better feeling
05/05/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by salaciousrex
By other I just meant any other toy out there. Beads and a plug were the only ones I had thought of, but I didnt know if maybe a dildo or if there's anythign else I didn't think of or don't know about
Here's one other thing: I just put up my review of the Jollies Bandito. It took a bit of patience to learn to use properly, so it might not be the best first DP experience, but it really feels amazing.
05/05/2011
The Curious Couple The Curious Couple
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Butt plugs are just plain amazing, easy to use, they stay in, most of the time
My thoughts exactly.
05/05/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
I think the Bob would be really good for PIV. It's smaller, so, it won't be uncomfortably filling, and it has a small ring, so it won't get in the way.

Carrie Ann's review of the Bob mentions using it during sex.
05/06/2011
sexygoddess sexygoddess
Gettin me curious about trying a plug..
05/06/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
I think the Bob would be really good for PIV. It's smaller, so, it won't be uncomfortably filling, and it has a small ring, so it won't get in the way.

Carrie Ann's review of the Bob mentions using it during sex.
I'll have to go check that out.

Thanks everyone
05/06/2011
tits only tits only
Quote:
Originally posted by salaciousrex
I'll have to go check that out.

Thanks everyone
butt plugs are my choice
05/09/2011
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
I think either plug or beads can provide great stimulation, so you can't really go wrong. We have been using beads more frequently lately, but that doesn't mean plugs aren't good as well. With beads the male can either go in the opposite hole or the same hole as the beads to provide different sensations as well. My partner really loves anal sex with anal beads inside.
By the way, the Bandito is a great toy for simulated DP and Bob is a great one to consider as a plug to be used during PIV intercourse.
05/09/2011
NuMe NuMe
I agree with Jimbo. Plug or beads works nicely. Though I like the feel of beads a bit more during sex, and I'm less likely to pop them out during an orgasm. I always pop out a plug when I'm having an orgasm.
05/09/2011
sexyk515 sexyk515
plug
05/09/2011
Rossie Rossie
I like a good plug that stays in place. I always use my Njoy Pure plug while having vaginal sex because the plug's angled-head adds extra sensation/pressure to my g-spot.
05/14/2011
ToyBoy ToyBoy
Plug would be best cause it will stay in place
05/22/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
havent used either during sex yet
05/22/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 38
Unique posters: 31