Who owns the Tantus Cowboy and how far can you go?

Linga Linga
So I've just received my Tantus Cowboy and I knew it was big but it is HUGE! I expected it to be a challenge but wow.
I thought that the third "bulge: would be about where a=I'm at girth wise now but no, the very first one is about the size I'm used too so eeek!

Who else has the Cowboy and how big can you go?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
I have the Tantus Cowboy and...
Research , El-Jaro , potstickers , KevinM , DashO'Roark , ToyTimeTim , RonLee , J5ive
8
I can go to the first bulge
I can go to the second bulge
Ayogirl230
1
I can go to the third bulge
Vamp Lover
1
I can go to the fourth bulge
ToyTimeTim , RonLee
2
I can go to the fifth bulge
Research , KevinM , DashO'Roark , TightNX , J5ive
5
I'm superman and I can do the sixth!!!! (or superwoman)
hambone
1
The Tantus Cowboy is a monster, keep it away!!!!
Jimmy Stevenson , Kkay , Rin (aka Nire) , Coralbell , Ace <3 , ily , Elnoa , pinkcupcakes , Kindred , Taylor , Penguin , mandiegk , Ryuson , Beaners , PussyPurr , padmeamidala , ZenaidaMacroura , EndlessFrost , B8trDude , kokopelli , Ninja Wolf , AvgJon , Kate , FaerieLove , Kynky Kytty , fifi , Love Perpetua , Flash777 , Apirka , toastedbananas , C.C. , nakedbear , Stinkytofu10 , Stagger13 , WordsmithingImp , ashboo32 , Kirill1171 , Ayogirl230 , Piña Colada , SMichelle , Two Grand , sXeVegan90 , NickyNic
43
I don't own it but want it
slynch , dv8 , ichwillwaffels , Jon S , emilia , Just Tigger , fufucat , Incendiaire
8
Total votes: 69 (62 voters)
Poll is closed
09/01/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AvgJon AvgJon


Wow it says 2-3/4" diam, I guess that's the last bulge.
I don't have one but I think I'll stay with my pure plug 2.0
That thing looks destructive
09/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I have one on it's way so I report back. I am guessing the first three bulbs will be pretty easy, it's getting the tip around the bend (Sigmoid colon) that will be the challenge.
09/01/2011
Kkay Kkay
Holy moly. I checked the product page because I was unfamiliar with this toy. "Meh, not that... *clicks 1:1* HOLY SHIT"
09/01/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
The Cowboy boggles my mind to no end! It's kind of fascinating, though, that the human body is capable of accepting it (with practice, of course).
09/01/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I have one on it's way so I report back. I am guessing the first three bulbs will be pretty easy, it's getting the tip around the bend (Sigmoid colon) that will be the challenge.
I can't wait to know how you go! Like I said I'm only on my ryder and that’s pretty much the first bulge. I have no desire to take the whole thing but I hope to at least try halfway.
09/01/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
Holy moly. I checked the product page because I was unfamiliar with this toy. "Meh, not that... *clicks 1:1* HOLY SHIT"
Its massive on the scale view but it's even BIGGER when in front of you by quite a bit!
09/02/2011
Linga Linga
Bump
09/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
I'm super-conflicted about whether or not to get this on sale. On the one hand, it'll never be so affordable again ... on the other hand, I don't know if I'll *ever* be practiced enough to use it!

And I can't imagine storing it until the day that I might try to use it. It wouldn't fit *anywhere*.
09/02/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I'm super-conflicted about whether or not to get this on sale. On the one hand, it'll never be so affordable again ... on the other hand, I don't know if I'll *ever* be practiced enough to use it!

And I can't imagine ... More
I would get it, I have no hope of ever using it fully but the damn thing turns me on just looking at it's massive magnificence!
09/02/2011
Taylor Taylor
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
Holy moly. I checked the product page because I was unfamiliar with this toy. "Meh, not that... *clicks 1:1* HOLY SHIT"
I did the same thing.

I'm impressed that people are willing to try this, it hurts me just to look at it.
09/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
I would get it, I have no hope of ever using it fully but the damn thing turns me on just looking at it's massive magnificence!
Could you list the diameters of the nodes? (Metric's fine too, conversions aren't tough)

I was being very good about saving up but you might be weakening my resolve. Did you see the picture that JR uploaded? It's as tall as his box-fan..!
09/02/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Could you list the diameters of the nodes? (Metric's fine too, conversions aren't tough)

I was being very good about saving up but you might be weakening my resolve. Did you see the picture that JR uploaded? It's as tall as his box-fan..!
Ok, so as you know it has a thing tip but I'll list the circumferences of all the bulges below:
1. 5.3"
2. 6.2"
3. 6.6"
4. 7"
5. 7.5"
6. 9.2


I haven't seen JR's pic but I'll look and I held it up to my body. With the base level with my "entrance" the tip is between my breasts. It is literally the length from my wrist to my under arm!
09/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Could you list the diameters of the nodes? (Metric's fine too, conversions aren't tough)

I was being very good about saving up but you might be weakening my resolve. Did you see the picture that JR uploaded? It's as tall as his box-fan..!
I recently bought it for a friend because I agree, I don't think it will ever be this cheap again. I was also afraid it might get discontinued since that sometimes is the trend with deeply discounted items.
09/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I recently bought it for a friend because I agree, I don't think it will ever be this cheap again. I was also afraid it might get discontinued since that sometimes is the trend with deeply discounted items.
Yeah... I worr(ied/y) about that too. I see that the Cisco, which was part of the same sale, is still slated to be restocked, so that heartened me a little. I don't know, guys, I might just order a Cowboy today... I'm going to have to clear out a whole shelf in my closet, though.

As big as your torso, LingaLoo!?
09/02/2011
Research Research
I've had the Cowboy for a few months now and I really like it. Once you get it into the sigmoid colon, you can feel it bend over and conform to the curves inside your body. The silicone they used becomes very soft when warm and makes something this long possible. It takes some practice to use but once you are able to take it, it's an amazing experience to feel something that long and thick going so deeply into your body. I'll have a video review up soon for this one.
09/02/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Yeah... I worr(ied/y) about that too. I see that the Cisco, which was part of the same sale, is still slated to be restocked, so that heartened me a little. I don't know, guys, I might just order a Cowboy today... I'm going to have to clear ... More
Yep, it is. But I'm barely 5' tall so I guess its not that much of a torso to begin with
09/02/2011
Research Research
Got my review online! There's a video up too if you want to see the scale against my arm.


Probe? Or Weapon!?


Enjoy!
09/02/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
First off - DAMN! You are my hero Research!

I got one on sale (hence the pic on the product page), but haven't used it yet. I'm using it as a hat rack now.

As big as a box fan? Maybe? A small one, at least.

I'd kinda like to see someone take this whole thing and get an x-ray to see what it looks like inside.
09/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
First off - DAMN! You are my hero Research!

I got one on sale (hence the pic on the product page), but haven't used it yet. I'm using it as a hat rack now.

As big as a box fan? Maybe? A small one, at least.

I'd ... More
That would be cool, finding a Dr. to do the X-ray would be interesting. "Hey doc, I want to stick this big dildo in my ass and have you take an X-ray, OK? Oh by the way, got some extra Lube?"
09/02/2011
potstickers potstickers
Whoops, forgot to vote how far I can go. So far I can take the second bulb but that was without much warmup.
09/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
Look what you guys have done to my shopping cart.



Doesn't that just look ridiculous?
09/02/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Look what you guys have done to my shopping cart.



Doesn't that just look ridiculous?
LOLOLOL! I wanna see the cowboy used as a strap on with that cute little dress!
09/02/2011
Research Research
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
LOLOLOL! I wanna see the cowboy used as a strap on with that cute little dress!
Now that I gotta see!
09/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
...To be a fly on the wall when I receive this package, eh?
09/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
If I were able to get the whole length in I could practice oral and anal at the same time.
09/03/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
...To be a fly on the wall when I receive this package, eh?
Uh, YES!

I can imagine you lifting your frilly lil skirt and giving someone a hell of a turkey slap with the cowboy!
09/03/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
If I were able to get the whole length in I could practice oral and anal at the same time.
Oh! great idea, tape a toothbrush on the tip and kill two birds with one stone!
09/03/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Look what you guys have done to my shopping cart.



Doesn't that just look ridiculous?
Cowboy and Saloon Girl? You got a wild west thing going on there, doncha?
09/03/2011
Kate Kate
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
Oh! great idea, tape a toothbrush on the tip and kill two birds with one stone!
ahahaha
09/06/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 55
Unique posters: 31