Women..have you used a prostate massager?

captainsgirl captainsgirl
Has any ladies out there ever used the prostate massager on yourself either anally or vaginally? Is it pleasurable?
03/08/2013
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by captainsgirl
Has any ladies out there ever used the prostate massager on yourself either anally or vaginally? Is it pleasurable?
Nope.
03/08/2013
kandy anjel kandy anjel
Quote:
Originally posted by captainsgirl
Has any ladies out there ever used the prostate massager on yourself either anally or vaginally? Is it pleasurable?
Yes ive used on both and i found it very enjoyable
03/09/2013
captainsgirl captainsgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by kandy anjel
Yes ive used on both and i found it very enjoyable
thank.i was curious about that.
03/09/2013
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
I'm still curious. Can we just buy a prostate massager and expect to get the G-Spot stimulated through the anal cavity?
03/09/2013
Sbmsvschoolgirl Sbmsvschoolgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
I'm still curious. Can we just buy a prostate massager and expect to get the G-Spot stimulated through the anal cavity?
It would probably hit the G-spot if you used it vaginally? I don't know, I've never tried it myself but that's what I would think. I can sometimes feel pressure on my g-spot when using things anally, so maybe it could work...?
03/09/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
No, I have not.
03/09/2013
Roz W Roz W
i don't really see the point. i'm sure it works for some people (and if there's a vibe that looks like it would work for you that happens to be a prostate massager, go for it)
03/09/2013
twelve13 twelve13
I have not.
03/09/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8