Animal-like Dildos

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Animal-like Dildos

Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
I have to say these are sort of savagely exciting in some odd sense in my mind.
10/16/2011
null null
I posted 9 months ago, but now my stance has changed. Although the life-cast ones seem a little creepy, fantasy, sculpted versions seem awesome!
I'm waiting on my BD werewolf right now!
10/16/2011
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by null
I posted 9 months ago, but now my stance has changed. Although the life-cast ones seem a little creepy, fantasy, sculpted versions seem awesome!
I'm waiting on my BD werewolf right now!
Let us know how that goes
10/16/2011
starklover starklover
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I'm not into bestiality but I think it is great way for people who are to engage in a legal form of this fetish.
I agree
10/16/2011
Rawhide Rawhide
Not my thing personally, but I'm glad it exists for people with those kinds of fantasies
10/16/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by null
I posted 9 months ago, but now my stance has changed. Although the life-cast ones seem a little creepy, fantasy, sculpted versions seem awesome!
I'm waiting on my BD werewolf right now!
I got my own werewolf a few weeks ago (with plenty of time before Halloween, to boot!). It's awesome!
10/18/2011
biharborlady biharborlady
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
This question on a whim:

Dildos in the form of animal penis...Disgusting? or Savagely exciting???
Private voting of course...Believe it or not, they exist! (Look it up yourself).

Also, would you ever get one? Multiple choices...
Where can I find one? I've looked but to no avail not one to buy or even see. HELP!
10/18/2011
biharborlady biharborlady
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Seen them, have them, etc. On my profile I have lots of different websites listed that make and sell them. I love them, they're so different, and in the end it's just fantasy.

What I own:

Exotic Erotics: Orca Mini, Cody
Bad ...
Where would I find the site to buy them?
10/18/2011
aBeastlyLittleThing aBeastlyLittleThing
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
This question on a whim:

Dildos in the form of animal penis...Disgusting? or Savagely exciting???
Private voting of course...Believe it or not, they exist! (Look it up yourself).

Also, would you ever get one? Multiple choices...
all depends on texture, size, etc. all of that is more important to me than the animal it's representing.
10/18/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by biharborlady
Where would I find the site to buy them?
Google any of those company names and you should find them no problem. Except maybe Zeta. You might have to search under "Zeta dildos" or something like that. (I'm not sure if linking to them would count as linking to a competitor's site, so I'm playing it safe.)
10/18/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
uhhh, how about no. that's where I draw the line
10/19/2011
emilia emilia
I just not into that
10/20/2011
Girly Girl Girly Girl
no, i will not be interested ,,, i don´t like animals penis ,, i just like human shape ,, but if you like it ,, well i respect
10/20/2011
PassionCpl PassionCpl
I've been looking at these for years but never got around to trying one. It's a "Hmmm maybe" for me
10/25/2011
ConnerJay ConnerJay
Sounds pretty damn disturbing to me.
10/25/2011
Ash1141 Ash1141
I'd pass
10/26/2011
Missmarc Missmarc
maybe
10/26/2011
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
This question on a whim:

Dildos in the form of animal penis...Disgusting? or Savagely exciting???
Private voting of course...Believe it or not, they exist! (Look it up yourself).

Also, would you ever get one? Multiple choices...
They exist? God, I thought the tentacle dildo was bad enough. Nightmares!
10/28/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Not something I would be interested in in the slightest... but I guess it's a good idea for those into it.
10/28/2011
domsub1993 domsub1993
Not interested at all!
10/28/2011
SugarLips SugarLips
While this disgusts me greatly (I hate nothing more than seeing my dogs red rocket as he sleeps on the end of my bed) I'm sure some people are excited by these and as long as they're not participating in bestiality then that's cool. I doubt anybody who would want these are actually turned on by the real thing...it's just a fantasy.
10/28/2011
JGrey JGrey
It kind of gross
10/29/2011
MeliPixie MeliPixie
My boyfriend and I are both part of the furry fandom, and we have a dildo in the shape of a fox cock. It even has an inflatable knot as canine penises do, and a tube down the middle for cum. My fursona has a unique canine-feline-human mixed penis, and eventually we'll be getting one specially made with the same inflatable and cum tube features. I think, as long as you're not abusing an actual animal, it's no different than any other fetish. It's just a toy, just another shape to please with.
10/29/2011
TheBadHobbit TheBadHobbit
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
My boyfriend and I are both part of the furry fandom, and we have a dildo in the shape of a fox cock. It even has an inflatable knot as canine penises do, and a tube down the middle for cum. My fursona has a unique canine-feline-human mixed penis, ...
Heh, I've considered trying to come up with a cabbit penis, but I'm honestly not sure what features to choose. Spines or no spines? Long and mostly straight, or shorter and more tapered? etc. etc . . .

I guess having a partner makes it a bit easier to figure out what sounds good . . ?

Any idea where you'd go to get one specially made? I haven't seen that many sites for custom-made . . =^.^=
10/31/2011
pleasurehunter pleasurehunter
strange idea
10/31/2011
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by TheBadHobbit
Heh, I've considered trying to come up with a cabbit penis, but I'm honestly not sure what features to choose. Spines or no spines? Long and mostly straight, or shorter and more tapered? etc. etc . . .

I guess having a partner makes ...
Actually, I came up with my design 95% on my own, mainly because he spends 95% of his day at work or asleep, preparing for more work. Then I showed it to him, he told me what was scary about it (the spines and the size of the knot) so I explained that the barbs, because they will be made of silicone, would be soft like on the Taffy Tickler , and the knot we decided to make inflatable like it is on our canine dildo.

I know of a couple of sites that make animal dildos. Bad Dragon and Elypse Art come to mind first, though I don't know if the latter does custom jobs. That's where we're looking first though, because that's where our canine one came from and we LOVE it.

Anyway if you find any other company and don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear about it!
10/31/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
Actually, I came up with my design 95% on my own, mainly because he spends 95% of his day at work or asleep, preparing for more work. Then I showed it to him, he told me what was scary about it (the spines and the size of the knot) so I explained ...
You say you're not sure about Elypse Art doing custom jobs, but I've never heard of Bad Dragon doing it either. Custom colors, yes, but not custom shapes. If they're willing to do custom shapes, that would be unspeakably awesome.
10/31/2011
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
You say you're not sure about Elypse Art doing custom jobs, but I've never heard of Bad Dragon doing it either. Custom colors, yes, but not custom shapes. If they're willing to do custom shapes, that would be unspeakably awesome.
Well honestly, it's a little complicated. Bad Dragon, in their forums, has a place where you can propose new toys for their site. they look for interesting, unique, PLAUSIBLE dildos and strokers that more than a few people would be willing to try. So no, maybe they do and maybe they don't do custom jobs, I'm not sure. But that's one channel we could go through if we can't find any other company or artist to make it just for us!
10/31/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
Well honestly, it's a little complicated. Bad Dragon, in their forums, has a place where you can propose new toys for their site. they look for interesting, unique, PLAUSIBLE dildos and strokers that more than a few people would be willing to ...
Ah, I knew about the "Ideas and Suggestions" section of the forums. If that's the case, they probably don't do custom jobs. Or perhaps they would, but you're likely going to end up offering a LOT of money. Mayhaps you should submit a design and see if they bite.
10/31/2011
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
Ah, I knew about the "Ideas and Suggestions" section of the forums. If that's the case, they probably don't do custom jobs. Or perhaps they would, but you're likely going to end up offering a LOT of money. Mayhaps you should ...
Well the main reason we're holding off is that we're saving up some money for it. We definitely know it's gonna be costly, but if we can get it made of quality silicone it should last us a lifetime ^_^ He's more optimistic than I am about the price. He's thinking we'll drop maybe $100 on it... I'm pretty sure it'll be closer to $200, if not more.
10/31/2011
Total posts: 313
Unique posters: 237