Do you prefer a large dildo?

SexyySarah SexyySarah
This can be directed at either male or female, but I'm a woman and I have learned that I really enjoy a girthy dildo/penis. It doesn't have to be long (I actually hate that) but must be girthy! I currently have my favorite link And I was wanting to try Randy link. The funny thing is this is my hubby's name as well! lol
07/18/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Envy Envy
I like girth versus length too. I have a very finite length I can accommodate but girth, nummy! I'm always trying to see what my limit is.
07/18/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
I learned that I prefer medium sized toys. I think I'm probably going to keep my largest toys at around 1.75".
07/18/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
This can be directed at either male or female, but I'm a woman and I have learned that I really enjoy a girthy dildo/penis. It doesn't have to be long (I actually hate that) but must be girthy! I currently have my favorite link And I was ... More
I'm not small, but I am extremely tight, and I tend to keep my toys at less than 1.5" in diameter. I do like the feeling of being filled, but I don't want to injure myself. It's almost an obsession, trying to stay tight.
07/18/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
I'm not small, but I am extremely tight, and I tend to keep my toys at less than 1.5" in diameter. I do like the feeling of being filled, but I don't want to injure myself. It's almost an obsession, trying to stay tight.
It was my impression that any large dildo or cock insertion does not cause permanent stretching, in other words, unless you have a baby you will always start as tight as you were??
07/18/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
It was my impression that any large dildo or cock insertion does not cause permanent stretching, in other words, unless you have a baby you will always start as tight as you were??
It's not due to the issue of permanent stretching that I stay with medium-sized toys, it's because it's otherwise painful to me to use larger toys.
07/18/2010
Miss B Haven Miss B Haven
I like medium toys. If too big I feel like I can't play with it and too small makes leaves me wanting more.
07/18/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
This can be directed at either male or female, but I'm a woman and I have learned that I really enjoy a girthy dildo/penis. It doesn't have to be long (I actually hate that) but must be girthy! I currently have my favorite link And I was ... More
Yup I am a true size queen, short and thick is great but long and skinny is just somehow not as great.
07/18/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Yup I am a true size queen, short and thick is great but long and skinny is just somehow not as great.
Exactly do people in general use as the definition of girthy? I frequently see the words thick, girthy, etc.
It would be nice if there were a standard definition, for instance is it considered girthy if it is over 5 inch circumference, since the average is considered 4.85"? I think 6 inches is definitely girthy...
07/18/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
My wife does like wider toys - but only occasionally. The O2 Revolution at 2" seems like her max.
07/18/2010
joja joja
I have a very short vagina (less than six inches, even when aroused), and generally avoid anything with ribs anywhere but the tip because they usually just reach my labia, which I find more irritating than stimulating. As far as girth, I like bulged tips and can fit a pretty wide girth inside, but nothing more than 1.5" at the base. I much prefer fast thrusting to the 'full' feeling.
07/18/2010
Midway through Midway through
I actually find that I enjoy length over girth. It's probably because of the way I'm shaped, but anything ridiculously large hurts me. Even with a lot of lube. :/
07/18/2010
Sammi Sammi
It really depends on my mood. I've got a lot of larger ones (Randy & Hoss to name two), but I do like the thinner ones around 1 1/2" in diameter as well.
07/18/2010
ScottA ScottA
Don't know if you call it large, but I do like 1-3/4" to slightly over 2" of diameter and over 6-1/2" of length with a curve.
07/18/2010
MyWifeExposed MyWifeExposed
For general use, a medium size dildo works a treat, especially when we explore dp fantasy/role play. But every so often a really big toy is just what the doctor ordered, and when that happens, the bigger the better! Girth rather than length is what counts.
07/19/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Exactly do people in general use as the definition of girthy? I frequently see the words thick, girthy, etc.
It would be nice if there were a standard definition, for instance is it considered girthy if it is over 5 inch circumference, since the ... More
Okay, now this would be way to big for even me, girthy to me is about 2-3 inches around, 5! Wow, I wouldn't even attempt! Now as for length that sounds like a good length for me, as long as it is girthy
07/19/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
It really depends on my mood. I've got a lot of larger ones (Randy & Hoss to name two), but I do like the thinner ones around 1 1/2" in diameter as well.
OOOOO... What do you think of Randy? Did you do a review?
07/19/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
Okay, now this would be way to big for even me, girthy to me is about 2-3 inches around, 5! Wow, I wouldn't even attempt! Now as for length that sounds like a good length for me, as long as it is girthy
Woops... you said circumference, I was thinking diameter, so yes I'd say at least one of those! Like the Randy has I think a 6 1/2" cir. but a 2 3/4" diameter, I think!
07/19/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
It was my impression that any large dildo or cock insertion does not cause permanent stretching, in other words, unless you have a baby you will always start as tight as you were??
Even if you have a baby it doesn't necessarily mean you won't feel as tight as you once were. The vagina stretches to accomodate birth, in most cases people go back to being just as tight as they were before. There might be a slight change up near the cervix, but in general babies don't mean you won't be as tight.
07/19/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
I used to prefer size, until I found this site. Now I am learning that shape has a lot to do with it as well. Don't get me wrong, I love my girth, but I have found a couple toys that actually do the trick well without being thick. Like Ella by Lelo. Amazing. Squirted forever lol.
07/19/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
Nooooope. I stick with ones 5" in circumference or below.
07/19/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
I dont necessarily have to have something very large girth wise or length wise, but I find toys that are very thick to be more uncomfortable than toys that are long
07/29/2010
NuMe NuMe
It really depends on my mood, but most times I do prefer a larger dildo. I'm planning on getting Randy soon because it's larger, girthwise, than anything I currently own.
07/29/2010
likexcited likexcited
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyySarah
This can be directed at either male or female, but I'm a woman and I have learned that I really enjoy a girthy dildo/penis. It doesn't have to be long (I actually hate that) but must be girthy! I currently have my favorite link And I was ... More
Oh wow that looks so enticing. I've so far only used vibrators. Looks like I'm missing something. Do you have many dildos? Yeah, I agree with those who say the shape has a lot to do with it. Since I've only used vibes I can't comment on length vs. girth. Must try the Doc Johnson.
05/20/2012
hithere;) hithere;)
Big all the way
05/20/2012
bh253 bh253
I like small toys. I am pretty small and really tight, so it's more comfortable.
05/20/2012
MissYouBubbles MissYouBubbles
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Even if you have a baby it doesn't necessarily mean you won't feel as tight as you once were. The vagina stretches to accomodate birth, in most cases people go back to being just as tight as they were before. There might be a slight change ... More
Exactly. Your cervix will never be completely closed again after childbirth (as any GYN exam could tell you) but your vagina doesn't stay stretched open. Otherwise women with probably 3 or more kids would walk around with the baby hanging out while pregnant.

I've had 2 kids, I am a size queen. BUT I could also compress toys and fingers quite tight. I broke a jack rabbit doing so.
05/27/2012
Claire-Bear Claire-Bear
I prefer on the smaller side of average right now. It's only because I tense up too much. I'm going to get dilators, so I can work on eventually enjoying bigger dildos.
05/27/2012
ginainohio ginainohio
i prefer the smaller one i think too long can be painful
05/28/2012
Total posts: 29
Unique posters: 24