Eden is no longer carrying Pure Wand?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Eden is no longer carrying Pure Wand?

SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
I was going to get the Pure Wand next, but noticed it wasn't coming up in the search anymore. I submitted a support ticket and was told that they aren't going to sell it anymore! Aww...
01/02/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
What?! The Pure Wand is such a big seller. I wonder why they would stop carrying it. O.o
01/02/2013
Beck Beck
Wow! That is the single review item on my blog that gets 100's of searches monthly. Everyone wants a Pure Wand. Seems crazy they wouldn't stock it any longer.
01/02/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
What?! The Pure Wand is such a big seller. I wonder why they would stop carrying it. O.o
Dunno. They told me that Metal Worx is a similar company, but my understanding has always been that Metal Worx doesn't have the quality of Njoy. I asked if they were going to stop carring anymore enjoy items and was just told that one of the two instock items were on sale, whatever that means.

Now I'm sad.
01/02/2013
Ansley Ansley
It's actually coming back in stock shortly.
01/02/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It's actually coming back in stock shortly.
Yay!!! But...why did he say it was gone for good? Ah, well.
01/02/2013
KissTheSkyBaby KissTheSkyBaby
phew! I almost had a very sad moment. I'm glad they are coming back. I haven't gotten one yet and I most definitely want one.
01/02/2013
roskat roskat
This would be weird. I guess it was just out of stock?
01/02/2013
Apirka Apirka
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
Yay!!! But...why did he say it was gone for good? Ah, well.
If it's who I think it is, I've had someone who answered support tickets who obviously never even checked out what I was asking about and told me that if it wasn't in stock now, then it's not coming back (because they assumed it was a DVD). I've even had ones be rude and say they had no idea when something was coming back or just keep telling me "2 weeks" every single time I asked every few weeks to a month. I don't submit support tickets unless it's really important anymore.
01/02/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Apirka
If it's who I think it is, I've had someone who answered support tickets who obviously never even checked out what I was asking about and told me that if it wasn't in stock now, then it's not coming back (because they assumed it was a ...
Oh, my.

Every now and then I submit a support ticket if there is something I really, really want but there's no ETA on the page. The last one I asked about was a book that I had been waiting for weeks for it to come back in stock. I was waiting to make an order until it was back. When I asked about it, I was told that they hadn't ordered any more, but if they did happen to order it, then it will be back in a few weeks. I know no customer support rep can know everything, but it was disappointing to hear. Some of the reps I run into at Eden have done amazing jobs helping me out, but like anywhere, it's a mixed bag depending on who answers. For the most part, though, they do a great job.

But the good news is that Pure Wand can now be found with the search function again. Woot woot!
01/02/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
Oh, my.

Every now and then I submit a support ticket if there is something I really, really want but there's no ETA on the page. The last one I asked about was a book that I had been waiting for weeks for it to come back in stock. I ...
Think of 2012 as a transitional year for Eden (and the world). We brought in two new customer service reps who may have just started learning the ropes when you asked your question(s). It's unfortunate to hear you didn't receive the answer(s) desired; I've found setting alerts is really the best option. Anything can change at any time from the mfg level on down.
01/02/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Think of 2012 as a transitional year for Eden (and the world). We brought in two new customer service reps who may have just started learning the ropes when you asked your question(s). It's unfortunate to hear you didn't receive the answer(s) ...
Good point, Stormy.
01/02/2013
JennSenn JennSenn
Wow, this thread really scared me for a moment! XD
01/02/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by JennSenn
Wow, this thread really scared me for a moment! XD
My bad. I didn't mean to scare anyone. I didn't think the rep could have been mistaken.
01/02/2013
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
I was going to get the Pure Wand next, but noticed it wasn't coming up in the search anymore. I submitted a support ticket and was told that they aren't going to sell it anymore! Aww...
Oh no that sucks.
01/02/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
I was going to get the Pure Wand next, but noticed it wasn't coming up in the search anymore. I submitted a support ticket and was told that they aren't going to sell it anymore! Aww...
The Pure Wand's back in stock today, did you order yours yet?
01/10/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
The Pure Wand's back in stock today, did you order yours yet?
I'm actually ordering mine on Saturday.
01/10/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
I'm actually ordering mine on Saturday.
But the 30% off sale ends tomorrow: Jan 11 at 2pm EST.
01/10/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
But the 30% off sale ends tomorrow: Jan 11 at 2pm EST.
And the 40% off sale started today! Just ordered it.
01/11/2013
Callisto Callisto
Woah. Seriously? Are they really gonna stop carrying it?
01/11/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
Woah. Seriously? Are they really gonna stop carrying it?
No. The customer service rep that told me that was in error. They are not going to stop carrying it.
01/11/2013
TheirPet TheirPet
Oh, thank goodness it's coming back.
01/11/2013
roskat roskat
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
And the 40% off sale started today! Just ordered it.
That's a great bargain! It will last you a lifetime and more.
01/11/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
And the 40% off sale started today! Just ordered it.
Awww, lucky you! Good thing they didn't apply the 40% off on the Eleven also, because I just ordered mine yesterday, and I'll be really pissed if that happens!
01/11/2013
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 12