Firm, Silicone G spot Dildo Suggestions

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Firm, Silicone G spot Dildo Suggestions

Nothere Nothere
Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for a good, firm silicone g spot dildo or vibrator that's girthy as well. My favorites right now are the pure wand and the bent graduate. I love the firmness and the shape of the gigi but it's too small for me. I have the Croupier and the VIP which are both nice, but aren't quite firm enough or curved enough to stimulate my g spot.

Do y'all have any suggestions? Thanks!
11/06/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
EF doesn't sell it, and I don't know if they're going to be producing it anymore, but I'd recommend the Ophoria Beyond 1 or Beyond 3. One vibrates, one doesn't. It's a girthy little vibe/dildo, and it has an extreme curve like the Pure Wand.
11/06/2011
Nothere Nothere
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
EF doesn't sell it, and I don't know if they're going to be producing it anymore, but I'd recommend the Ophoria Beyond 1 or Beyond 3. One vibrates, one doesn't. It's a girthy little vibe/dildo, and it has an extreme curve like the Pure Wand.
Ohhh, *googles* Thanks! That looks nice, though it's not on EF *cries*
11/06/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
The Ophoria Beyond 3 is fantastic, as long as you aren't sensitive to seams on your toys. I still enjoy it, but the seam means I don't want to use it for that long. I absolutely adore the Ella or Tantus G-Spot. The Ella is a slimmer toy, but is the first one that ever gave me a g-spot orgasm. The Tantus G-Spot is quite a bit girthier, and has a hole which you can insert a bullet vibe into. You can read my reviews on the Ella and the Tantus G Spot if you want more of my thoughts! I usually use the Ella if I'm looking for a quick G spot orgasm, and I use the Tantus G-Spot in conjunction with clitoral stimulation.
11/07/2011
Nothere Nothere
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Perpetua
The Ophoria Beyond 3 is fantastic, as long as you aren't sensitive to seams on your toys. I still enjoy it, but the seam means I don't want to use it for that long. I absolutely adore the Ella or Tantus G-Spot. The Ella is a slimmer toy, but ...
Great reviews! But I think the ella would probably be too slim and the tantus g spot looks a bit too flexible Thanks anyways!
11/07/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Nothere
Ohhh, *googles* Thanks! That looks nice, though it's not on EF *cries*
I don't know whether going to a B&M store is out of the question for you or not, but I got my Ophoria Beyond 3 at a shop in my town since it wasn't on EF. It also happened to be way cheaper there - it was on sale AND I had a coupon or something, coz it came out to be maybe $25. Score! So beyond (ha) worth it. That thing makes me cry, in a really good way.
11/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
I love my Beyond 3 also, but honestly I prefer the VIP. The Beyond's got a seam, and my g-spot loves the ridge of the VIP.

Hm hm hm. I don't have a VixSkin Johnny myself, and the cushyness might not be what you're looking for, but if the core is firm enough to give you good pressure, the curve looks extreme.
11/07/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5