Free Samples?

Phoenix713 Phoenix713
Shane Diesel realistic cock
Related to: 
Does anybody know what "free samples" come with this dildo? Or will I find out when I review it? (This was sent to me as an assignment.)
11/12/2010
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix713
Does anybody know what "free samples" come with this dildo? Or will I find out when I review it? (This was sent to me as an assignment.)
Probably lube - that's the most common.
11/12/2010
Rockin' Rockin'
Yeah, I agree with ScottA, it's probably lube, and whatever it is, you'll get it with your assignment. Enjoy
11/13/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix713
Does anybody know what "free samples" come with this dildo? Or will I find out when I review it? (This was sent to me as an assignment.)
Could be lube or powder to keep the dildo in tip top shape.
11/13/2010
Faith Faith
It's more than likely some lube... that's from my own experiences though. If you get something else, do tell.
11/13/2010
Phoenix713 Phoenix713
I'll definitely let you all know in the review when I figure out what else is in there. I just wish I knew now so I knew what to expect. But a surprise can't be too much of a bad thing, now, can it?
11/16/2010
Phoenix713 Phoenix713
Well, turns out it was an autographed photo of Shane Diesel himself, holding his huge cock! It looks like a postcard.
11/17/2010
gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix713
Well, turns out it was an autographed photo of Shane Diesel himself, holding his huge cock! It looks like a postcard.
LOL

I would've preferred a lube sample. And I wouldn't consider that a sample of anything anyway.
11/17/2010
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
LOL

I would've preferred a lube sample. And I wouldn't consider that a sample of anything anyway.
I'm with Kristi. That's a neat extra, but I wouldn't call it a sample.
11/18/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I'm with Kristi. That's a neat extra, but I wouldn't call it a sample.
Ditto. Not a sample AT ALL. It is a bonus.
11/18/2010
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7