Grrl Toyz dildo in stock soon?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Grrl Toyz dildo in stock soon?

Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Does anyone know if this dildo is coming into stock anytime soon? Or if it's been discontinued (which I don't think it has...and I really hope I'm right)?

link
07/07/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Does anyone know if this dildo is coming into stock anytime soon? Or if it's been discontinued (which I don't think it has...and I really hope I'm right)?

link
I'm pretty sure that if they're discontinued they'll say that instead of out of stock. I'm not completely sure on that though. You can set an alert to be notified when it comes back in stock though.
07/07/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Does anyone know if this dildo is coming into stock anytime soon? Or if it's been discontinued (which I don't think it has...and I really hope I'm right)?

link
It never was stocked, actually.
07/07/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Does anyone know if this dildo is coming into stock anytime soon? Or if it's been discontinued (which I don't think it has...and I really hope I'm right)?

link
It never was stocked, actually.
07/07/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
This is so not the news I was hoping for...
07/07/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Does anyone know if this dildo is coming into stock anytime soon? Or if it's been discontinued (which I don't think it has...and I really hope I'm right)?

link
I don't know if this will help at all - but I actually own this particular toy and honestly prefer the Tantus Curve instead. They both work with harnesses, but the Tantus doens't have the suction-cup base.



They are similar and it might be a suitable alternative to this one that isn't in stock.
07/07/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
I don't know if this will help at all - but I actually own this particular toy and honestly prefer the Tantus Curve instead. They both work with harnesses, but the Tantus doens't have the suction-cup base.



They are similar and ...
Thanks Laurel, that just may work! I'm not actually using it in a harness, I just really like the shape of the dildo, so the base is kind of negligible.
07/08/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Thanks Laurel, that just may work! I'm not actually using it in a harness, I just really like the shape of the dildo, so the base is kind of negligible.
I have it, too, and though you can't really tell from the pictures, it's oddly shaped. It starts out much thinner than the bottom of the shaft is so the tapering is very noticeable and, for me, was weird for thrusting.

The VIP link, Hottie link, champlette link and big boy link are all similar. The champlette and vip I've used and they're both excellent, especially the vip
07/08/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I have it, too, and though you can't really tell from the pictures, it's oddly shaped. It starts out much thinner than the bottom of the shaft is so the tapering is very noticeable and, for me, was weird for thrusting.

The VIP link, ...
Thanks! The champlette looks like what I was going for!
07/08/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5