Harness for LARGE dildo

6Nine 6Nine
Does anyone know of a harness that might be able to hold the John Holmes UR3 Dildo? I have one and love the size of it but I can't find a harness that might be big enough for it. I know its not really suppose to go in one but I can't find a harnessable dildo that's size is comparable to John Holmes either
01/06/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TboyTy TboyTy
Quote:
Originally posted by 6Nine
Does anyone know of a harness that might be able to hold the John Holmes UR3 Dildo? I have one and love the size of it but I can't find a harness that might be big enough for it. I know its not really suppose to go in one but I can't find a ... More
Any harness with interchangeable rings should work. You'll just have to find a set of rings big enough for it. When my partner is in the mood for the big boy I use these:
link

If you put the ring around the suction cup you lessen the risk of tearing the material on the insertable portion of the toy. Not to mention its easier to find rings of that size.
01/06/2011
6Nine 6Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by TboyTy
Any harness with interchangeable rings should work. You'll just have to find a set of rings big enough for it. When my partner is in the mood for the big boy I use these:
link

If you put the ring around the suction cup you lessen the ... More
Thanks a lot that was very helpful! I can't wait to try it out!
01/06/2011
ScottA ScottA
Not any harness with interchangeable rings will work. I have a very nice Aslan harness, and the interchangeable rings are fitted to a fixed pad and can't get bigger than two and a fraction inches. A harness such as the Sportsheets Latigo Leather, where the ring is an integral part of the harness (the straps attach directly to it) would work, even with something ridiculous like a 4" diameter dildo. The trick is finding the ring...
01/06/2011
Mr. & Mrs. Peg Mr. & Mrs. Peg
The Terra Firma harness will hold it with the right size ring. If you want bigger rings, you can always try your local hardware store too. You can even use a metal ring instead of a rubber o-ring. If you are going to used a metal ring, the queen of all things strap-on, Nina Hartley, smartly recommends a silicone cockring (Screaming O makes cheap ones) as a buffer between the ring and the penetrated.

Have fun!!
01/06/2011
Vexed Vexed
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Not any harness with interchangeable rings will work. I have a very nice Aslan harness, and the interchangeable rings are fitted to a fixed pad and can't get bigger than two and a fraction inches. A harness such as the Sportsheets Latigo Leather, ... More
I agree with ScottA about that Sportsheets Latigo Leather harness. That one looks like it would accept many different size rings.

I have seen large dildos secured to a harness with large cock ring. There are straps on some cock rings that reach back under the scrotum, and also along the top side. They may have modified the cock ring and added their own extension straps. I saw this set up on homemade videos.

The straps that reack back were then fastened to the ring that is in the center of the harness. So, there's one ring behind the cock, and one ahead of the balls. This is only for those BIG dildos that had balls.
01/09/2011
ScottA ScottA
The big cock rings would work very well, but do check on the snap spacing. Both of my harnesses need about another 1/2" of space between the snaps to hold my Groove cock ring.
01/10/2011
34 34
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
The big cock rings would work very well, but do check on the snap spacing. Both of my harnesses need about another 1/2" of space between the snaps to hold my Groove cock ring.
A good place for larger Stainless steel rings are equestrian stores.
01/11/2011
spiced spiced
Quote:
Originally posted by 34
A good place for larger Stainless steel rings are equestrian stores.
Excellent idea! I'll bet they're cheaper there? Of course, you can't use your Eden points at an equestrian store...
11/30/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7