Any Idea When Nexus Maximus Will Be Back In Stock?

Brian Brian
Nexus maximus
Related to: 
Does anybody know when this will be back in stock? It seems like it's been out stock for several months and was just wondering. Thanks.
08/11/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian
Does anybody know when this will be back in stock? It seems like it's been out stock for several months and was just wondering. Thanks.
So I looked on Vixen's website and I don't see it on there anymore. Are they no longer making it? That really stinks if they are it seems like such a good toy. Anybody have any info on this?
08/13/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian
So I looked on Vixen's website and I don't see it on there anymore. Are they no longer making it? That really stinks if they are it seems like such a good toy. Anybody have any info on this?
Vixen is redoing their website, so I'd wait a while before worrying about what they are and are not carrying based on what's listed there.
08/15/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Vixen is redoing their website, so I'd wait a while before worrying about what they are and are not carrying based on what's listed there.
Good to know Scott thanks. I'll hopefully hear something back from them soon anyways as I sent them an email. I know I can still get it elsewhere but I'd really prefer to get on Eden. If they have discontinued it, I just want to know so I can get it before everyone sells out of it. I know for a while there the Tristan was sold out as well and that eventually came back in stock so I'm going to freak out just yet. Thanks again Scott.
08/15/2010
Brian Brian
Just heard back. Looks like it won't be coming back in stock.
Here's there response:
Hello,

The Nexus Maximus can be ordered directly from our website exclusively:
link

Thank you,
Wilson
Vixen Creations, Inc.
Worth Every Inch!
08/16/2010
Brian Brian
I asked Eden about this and here's the response

Hi Brian,

I just got more details. So it seems that Vixen is having some trouble with that item and they're not offering it for wholesale purchase (to us or any other retailer) however they are offering it for sale on their website.

Thanks,
Alicia
08/18/2010
himandher himandher
Thanks for following up for us! Looks like I will be buying it direct too.
08/20/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by himandher
Thanks for following up for us! Looks like I will be buying it direct too.
No problem glad I could help. I would love to hear how it works out for you. It seems like not very many people use it and I'm wondering if that's why it's no longer being sold to wholesalers. After all my research I think it's a great toy. It's long enough to not have to worry about it accidentally coming out, has a vibrator, is a reasonable thickness and it's not really phallic looking. I'm kind of wondering if some people don't get it because it isn't phallic looking enough but who knows. For me and my wife she wouldn't even think of anything phallic looking. That's why I'm actually going to get it now even though my wife said she's not yet ready yet and just wait on her timing since there aren't any other double dildos that aren't phallic looking.
08/20/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian
No problem glad I could help. I would love to hear how it works out for you. It seems like not very many people use it and I'm wondering if that's why it's no longer being sold to wholesalers. After all my research I think it's a ... More
Share XL, but that's a bit ...imposing... for a beginner.
08/27/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Share XL, but that's a bit ...imposing... for a beginner.
Yeah that's true the Share XL is pretty non-phallic but as you say a bit big for starting out.
08/27/2010
ScottA ScottA
The Mantric Sysil also looks non-realistic.

I think that Vixen is having some problems with the yield on certain toys right now. From the rumblings I hear it sounds like they're making some changes in production and marketing, so hopefully things will be sorted out over the next month, ideally with a few more new products.
08/28/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
The Mantric Sysil also looks non-realistic.

I think that Vixen is having some problems with the yield on certain toys right now. From the rumblings I hear it sounds like they're making some changes in production and marketing, so hopefully ... More
I like new products I've looked at the Mantric but it just doesn't seem like it'd be that nice. Maybe I'm wrong. It also doesn't look long enough either.
08/28/2010
himandher himandher
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian
I like new products I've looked at the Mantric but it just doesn't seem like it'd be that nice. Maybe I'm wrong. It also doesn't look long enough either.
Just thought I would follow up with you. We received it a few days ago and tried it out. It was more erotic than a regular dong but the harness was nothing but problems. Originally purchased the link and we tried to use that harness for the Nexus but it wouldn't stay in on her end. Thinking about getting the either the Spareparts Theo/Joque or one of the Jaguar line. Would a G-string model work better than a double strap model (thinking the g-string would hold the Nexus in place better)? Any thoughts?
09/02/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by himandher
Just thought I would follow up with you. We received it a few days ago and tried it out. It was more erotic than a regular dong but the harness was nothing but problems. Originally purchased the link and we tried to use that harness for the Nexus ... More
Hmm that's good to know with the harness. That harness is very similar to the one I was planning to get. I may have to rethink that now. Yeah both the Spareparts and Jaguar are supposed to work really well. Perhaps someone who's actually used it can respond as I don't know why it wouldn't work. By saying it was more erotic than a regular dong do you mean it was more stimulating mentally than physically? Did the harness have anything to do with that? How was the stimulation on both parts did you like it? I just ordered the nexus maximus but am waiting on getting a harness for now. Would love to hear your progress and how you make out with finding the right harness.
09/02/2010
Brian Brian
hisandher, any update on your issues with that harness. I may have to rethink it if you can't figure out what the issue is. I know ScottA has it maybe asking him about it would be good. If you wanted to PM him but ask him to respond her that would be helpful to me and everyone else in this same position.
09/05/2010
ScottA ScottA
Harnesses for doubles can be touchy. Sometimes they just don't work with a particular body type, more often you need to mess with harness adjustments and partner positioning.

Make sure that your harness is securely attached to your (or your partner's) body and the mounting ring is low enough to be located over your (or your partner's) vulva so there isn't any force on the dildo when it's attached.

Secondly look at the positioning that you're using as a couple. It works best when the "getter" is positioned so there's some "downward" pressure (or pressure that would be the equivalent of downward if the position was translated into doggy-style) on the getter's end so the giver's end is held up inside. I'll try some "text art"


(getter's end) (harness) (giver's end)

| --------- | --------- /\
\/ | |
09/05/2010
himandher himandher
Hey Brian -
Sorry for the delay, we were out of town for the weekend. To follow up on your question, I meant to say it was more simulating mentally than a regular (one-side) dong. I am hoping that a different harness will make it more enjoyable on her end since our current harness probably isn't low enough on her. I am going to order the Spareparts Joque and see how that works.

Thanks for the advice Scott, I have read many of your posts and always found them very helpful. I thought that I read one of your posts that suggested that double-sided wasn't always the best and that two singles with a harness could be better. I purchased the Nexus Maximus hoping to find something that would be really pleasurable for her. Should I have gone the route of two singles? Or am I searching for something that doesn't exist... a pegging experience that she will enjoy?
09/06/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by himandher
Hey Brian -
Sorry for the delay, we were out of town for the weekend. To follow up on your question, I meant to say it was more simulating mentally than a regular (one-side) dong. I am hoping that a different harness will make it more enjoyable ... More
himandher, keep us up to date with your progress. I'm curious as to why it didn't work well for you. Would love to hear how the spareparts harness works for you.
09/07/2010
ScottA ScottA
Doubles are nice because they give more stimulation to the giver as well as being a bit more firmly attached and therefore easier to drive. The big downside with a double vs a single (or two singles) is that with the singles you can rotate them around to find the best stimulation for both parties, whereas with a double you're kind of stuck. I find this most noticeable with stiff toys such as the Feeldoe, where it is uncomfortable for me to use in certain positions. If we could rotate it so the curve pointed differently it would work better in all positions (for instance: Feeldoe + doggy style is uncomfortable for me. Missionary is great, but not doggy. Softer dildos, like the Share, do work better in all positions). The Nexus is pretty generic and fairly soft, so it's one of the ones that I find works in pretty much every position.

What you want to avoid is having the harness pulling on the dildo. Put the harness on with no dildo and see if you can adjust it so that you can slide a dildo through into her vagina without having to move the harness around. If you can do that then it should work much better with a double. Mounting the harness O-ring too high means that the harness is already trying to pull the dildo out before you even start. For a position choice try to set it up so your anus is slightly "lower" than her dildo so it helps to push the dildo in.

As I've said before somewhere the pleasure has two components, the physical (sensations of the thrusting against the vulva and clitoris, and if you have a double the internal sensations of the giver's end) and the psychological. If she's not comfortable with it mentally than she won't have as much fun. The mental comfort is not only being OK with having a dildo on, but also being comfortable enough with "driving" to be able to relax, and that takes experience.
09/07/2010
Brian Brian
Hmm looking at the pictures I can definitely see what you guys are talking about with the o-ring being much lower on the jaguar and spareparts. Out of curiousity, does anyone know if the jaguar can be used by a guy while using his penus for sex as well? I know the spareparts can't but I'm curious if the Jaguar can. If that's the case, then maybe I'll try to save up for it instead of getting the latigo harness. But if not, I'll get the latigo harness and then probably end up getting the spareparts instead.
09/07/2010
ScottA ScottA
We've had some success using the Latigo harness, but you have to use it "Differently".

Put it on, but don't cinch down the waist strap yet, leave some slack. After that, cinch down the leg straps so the O-ring is centered over her vulva and you can slide a dildo through into the vagina. Once you're done with that tighten the waist strap as much as you need to to tighten things up.

It might be more body-style specific, but we've found that you can have the waist strap hold OK using this method. Then, when you slide the dildo in (loosen the waist strap, pull off the harness, insert the dildo, put on the harness and tighten again so you don't mess with the leg straps) the harness isn't pulling up on the dildo at all.

Of course the SpareParts is probably a better choice if you can swing it. Not sure about the Aslan, but many harnesses can be worn by men as long as the dildo is over the penis. Sometimes there's a bit of rubbing, and I wouldn't be surprised if this happened with the Jaguar.

Can anyone with the Commando chime in on how well that works? Bare As You Dare?
09/07/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
We've had some success using the Latigo harness, but you have to use it "Differently".

Put it on, but don't cinch down the waist strap yet, leave some slack. After that, cinch down the leg straps so the O-ring is centered ... More
Hmm I would of thought the penus would be above the dildo. Would love to hear feedback on this. Maybe I'll search for a specific thread on this and if it doesn't exist I'll make one.
09/08/2010
himandher himandher
The Latigo looks very, very similar the Bend Over Beginner (what the heck... lets call it BOB for short) that we have had some issues with. The clasps on the BOB are labeled Sportsheets so I can go out on a limb and guess that the BOB is the Latigo with Tantus dongs and a velvet patch. The BOB is great for single dongs but misses the mark on doubles like the Nexus Maximus.

Brian, were you asking about if the guy was wearing the harness instead of girl? I'm clueless about that but would appreciate it if you could put a link here to the thread you start. Thanks!
09/08/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by himandher
The Latigo looks very, very similar the Bend Over Beginner (what the heck... lets call it BOB for short) that we have had some issues with. The clasps on the BOB are labeled Sportsheets so I can go out on a limb and guess that the BOB is the Latigo ... More
Yeah they're basically the same harness just a little bit different backing and I think the one with BOB has a vibrator. Here's the post I started FYI
09/08/2010
ScottA ScottA
Sportsheets uses the same basic "strap setup" with different plates for several different harnesses - Latigo Leather, Buzz Me Tender (I think this is what's in "Bend Over Beginner"), and Ulti-Mate.
09/09/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Sportsheets uses the same basic "strap setup" with different plates for several different harnesses - Latigo Leather, Buzz Me Tender (I think this is what's in "Bend Over Beginner"), and Ulti-Mate.
I think buzz me tender is a totally different one. I'm not even sure if it's by sportsheets. But the others you are correct on although it looks like the Ulti-Mate actually uses leather for the straps instead of nylon. Looks nice may check that one out some more.
09/09/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian
I think buzz me tender is a totally different one. I'm not even sure if it's by sportsheets. But the others you are correct on although it looks like the Ulti-Mate actually uses leather for the straps instead of nylon. Looks nice may check ... More
Whoops - Vibrating Velvet harness is the one in BOB and is by Sportsheets. Buzz Me Tender is totally different.
09/09/2010
Brian Brian
We'll forgive you this time Scott since you're so knowable in other areas. Out of curiosity, I'm wondering how good the Buzz Me Tender harness is. It looks like the o-ring is still a little too high and considering how expensive it is, I would guess that Jaguar or Spareparts are better choices.
09/09/2010
himandher himandher
Hey -
So the first experience with the Nexus Maximus + Spareparts Joque = Awesome. My girl really got into it. The ridge on the Maximus (with bullet vibrator on) was hitting her in just the right spot. I usually have to encourage her to keep going but not with this combo. She just kept going because it was really good for her. We eventually stopped and finished together. For us, this combo definitely lived up to our expectations Thanks for the advice guys!
09/11/2010
Brian Brian
Quote:
Originally posted by himandher
Hey -
So the first experience with the Nexus Maximus + Spareparts Joque = Awesome. My girl really got into it. The ridge on the Maximus (with bullet vibrator on) was hitting her in just the right spot. I usually have to encourage her to keep ... More
Thanks himandher. Sounds like I'm gonna be saving up for the Spareparts then. Now I just have to decide between pink and black. Which one did you get?
09/12/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 35
Unique posters: 3