Is it possible...?

Adonis Adonis
That there is an o-ring compatible, double headed strap-on on Eden that can be used on just the "receiver" and not the giver also? That's more of what I'm looking for =] (female, female relationship). Thanks!
05/24/2009
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
bodymodboy bodymodboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Adonis
That there is an o-ring compatible, double headed strap-on on Eden that can be used on just the "receiver" and not the giver also? That's more of what I'm looking for =] (female, female relationship). Thanks!
Yep! There are tons. link and link
05/24/2009
Adonis Adonis
Quote:
Originally posted by bodymodboy
Yep! There are tons. link and link
The Nexus Sr. caught my attention, but I thought that it could only be used in BOTH partners, instead of both shafts in just the receiver. Thanks a lot =]
05/24/2009
bodymodboy bodymodboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Adonis
The Nexus Sr. caught my attention, but I thought that it could only be used in BOTH partners, instead of both shafts in just the receiver. Thanks a lot =]
No, both shafts do not go into the receiver. One goes in the giver, and the other into the receiver.
05/24/2009
Adonis Adonis
Quote:
Originally posted by bodymodboy
No, both shafts do not go into the receiver. One goes in the giver, and the other into the receiver.
Oooh =\ I was just looking for one where both go into the receiver.
05/24/2009
bodymodboy bodymodboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Adonis
Oooh =\ I was just looking for one where both go into the receiver.
Oh! Okay. Your post was a little unclear, but now I get what you're saying. link is one. You could opt for a buttplug and a simple dildo for vaginal penetration.
05/24/2009
Spicy Sunday Spicy Sunday
Quote:
Originally posted by bodymodboy
Oh! Okay. Your post was a little unclear, but now I get what you're saying. link is one. You could opt for a buttplug and a simple dildo for vaginal penetration.
Ooh, I just reviewed the toy you linked to. It's okay, but on the small side. I've tried the (buttplug + dildo) and (dildo + dildo) combinations, and for me that's too much to keep track of for solo play. It might be okay with a partner, but I had liked the idea of "synchronized" thrusting with that toy, so to speak. If only it had been a little longer and thicker... Anyway, that particular one is not harness-compatible, and I don't know if I've ever seen one like that that was harness-compatible.

Adonis, do you think your receiver would prefer "synchronized" or "non-synchronized" sensations?
05/25/2009
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 3