Large Rubber Circus Peanut

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Large Rubber Circus Peanut

Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Softskins veined review
Related to: 
Does anybody else think this looks like a large rubber circus peanut? LOL
09/14/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
glasskitten glasskitten
Yes... a bit. Maybe I'd have to see it in person to get the full "circus peanut" effect. Also, perhaps since Halloween is rounding the corner, you have circus peanuts on the brain?

Now that I think about it, maybe you should've added a photo of the Softskins next to a photo of a circus peanut!
09/14/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Tell me about it. Well I have it in real life and the bright orange coloring makes it look even more like a large circus peanut.
09/14/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by glasskitten
Yes... a bit. Maybe I'd have to see it in person to get the full "circus peanut" effect. Also, perhaps since Halloween is rounding the corner, you have circus peanuts on the brain?

Now that I think about it, maybe you ...
Halloween nah!
09/15/2012
GONE! GONE!
WELL now that you mention it!
09/15/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
Does anybody else think this looks like a large rubber circus peanut? LOL
Oh! I love circus peanuts! They're one of my favorites!
09/15/2012
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Now that you mention it, it does! Lol
09/16/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
Oh! I love circus peanuts! They're one of my favorites!
Me too I like the candy as well , but this one smelled horrible.
09/16/2012
Bethy Cassatt Bethy Cassatt
Oh, wow, it does!!
09/16/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Honestly, aside from maybe the color, I'm not really seeing it.
09/16/2012
mbrdr2012 mbrdr2012
Well that is the biggest circus peanut I have ever seen hehe
09/18/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8