Maverick by Vixen Creations coupled with Liberator Wing, any thoughts?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Maverick by Vixen Creations coupled with Liberator Wing, any thoughts?

Abeyance Abeyance
Hi guys!

First post here, hope this is the right category!

I'm in desperate need of advice, I can't really find any reviews or nods to these two in combination (I think the Liberator Wing has a maximum recommendation of a 3" base for the top toy slot.)

I was thinking about Vixen Creations' Maverick and the Liberator Wing in particular...but I'm open to other ideas. I quite like the look of some of the Tantus dildos, but I'm hesitant as I really love the feel of VixSkin from what I've had a grab of at the store.

Vamp Silicone is another company I've been eyeing up as well, I love the colour options. This will be my first foray into the world of dildos so please guide me !

I like girth (5" plus) and quite a bit of length, somewhere in the range of 6.5"-7" length wise....certainly no more than that. I'm in the UK and price is not an issue at the moment (half of it's a Christmas gift luckily for me!)

I've looked at the Liberator BonBon but I don't think it really fits for me, I like the idea of the longer pillow on the Wing and the ability to use it with my partner but it would be mainly for solo use at the moment.

I was also thinking about adding a traditional vibrator by OVO for the channel that runs the length of the wing. Again, I can't really find any reviews for this vibe...it's hard to find nice quality straight vibrators that fit the bill size wise.

Any advice or ideas welcome.
10/18/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Mr. E Mr. E
Sounds like a very nice combo. Too bad Eden has discontinued both products.
We do not own the Maverick, so I cannot comment on it specifically. We have successfully used Mustang, Goodfella and Tex with the Wing. They worked well, easy to mount and all felt secure during use.
Have you read the Wing reviews here on Eden? The top rated review is very informative and even has pictures of the VixSkin Johnny and Outlaw mounted to the wing.
10/18/2015
Abeyance Abeyance
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Sounds like a very nice combo. Too bad Eden has discontinued both products.
We do not own the Maverick, so I cannot comment on it specifically. We have successfully used Mustang, Goodfella and Tex with the Wing. They worked well, easy to ...
I'm in the UK so it's not too shabby for me, LoveHoney caters for most of my needs. I ended up going with the Mustang over the Maverick in tie bright, it's lovely!

I just wanted to ask you how the Mustang sat, does it actually sit pretty squarely in the hole or do you need to take the microfibre casing off? (In the review you linked I see she's managed to get the larger VixSkin models to sit between the cushion and the casing which I can't imagine as being too comfortable.) I'd rather it actually fit into the 4" hole provided than jimmying it around .

Thanks!
10/19/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We have the Wing and Maverick and they make a fine combination - we've also use the Wing with our Vixskin Outlaw and fount it very rewarding. Best of luck and happy humping
10/19/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Sounds like a very interesting and enjoyable combination.
10/20/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Abeyance
Hi guys!

First post here, hope this is the right category!

I'm in desperate need of advice, I can't really find any reviews or nods to these two in combination (I think the Liberator Wing has a maximum recommendation of a ...
Yup - got the right category.

I'm looking for dual density dildos. Do you know much about them?

I just discovered them. Don't know how I missed them all these years of searching & learning about toys so much. I don't see dual density listed as a feature on product pgs.

A friend has told me that Vixen Creations 'Vixskin' line & 'Tantus' O2 line are dual density dildos. I love how the dual density of the Vixskin dildos sounds!

So hit me up on my wall. I'd like to hear about your experience.
10/20/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
Yup - got the right category.

I'm looking for dual density dildos. Do you know much about them?

I just discovered them. Don't know how I missed them all these years of searching & learning about toys so much. I don't ...
We've got Johnny, Maverick, Outlaw and Randy - all Vixskin. Needless to say it's our favorite. The firm core makes penetration easy - the softer outer core makes it way more comfortable.

One caveat - a lot of lube is a must. The soft silicone has a 'draggy' feel in it's natural state. We use coconut oil - and lots of it. It never dries out and cleans up easily with a mild soap and warm water. There are two other major benefits; 1st it melts at body temperature - so you take a scoop in your hand and it melts right into your partner's skin - a great low cost skin conditioner!

2nd - because its actually food - like olive oil, it you happen to ingest some in the heat of the moment there are no adverse side effects - other than a slippery tongue!

Back to dildos - we also have the O2 Revolution. It's OK, Vixskin just has more variety for us.

If you haven't tried dual density - you should be saving up to buy a good one. Because of the soft cover I'd opt for one that is just a little larger than you are comfortable. You get a nice stretch without pain - at least that's our experience.
10/22/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We've got Johnny, Maverick, Outlaw and Randy - all Vixskin. Needless to say it's our favorite. The firm core makes penetration easy - the softer outer core makes it way more comfortable.

One caveat - a lot of lube is a must. The soft ...
5" + .....6" +.....owwwwwwww!!! If there's a hard core & not enough squish, I'm sol.

So why are they so expensive & huge? They look similar to a penis kinda, actually, well ok, never mind. They're just huge dildos. Don't most dildos have hard core centers?

Personally, I loooooooooooove G-Brush
10/23/2015
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5