Mr. Softe- Dildo/SLONG

BusyMe BusyMe
Mr. Softee
Related to: 
Scared enthusiest..The description on this slong is great better than some of those fantasies. I was reading last weekend. My discussion is going to be about the master slong and beginner dildoers.. Someone has to have something to say about this masster blaster.
03/26/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Haifisch Haifisch
I bought mine because I wanted something softer. It's absolutely huge.
But it's soft enough that it fits in comfortably with lube.
I love mine.
03/26/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I wouldn't call 1.75" huge - but size is different for everyone. I would suggest that you spend a little more and get something made from Tantus O2 material or Vixen's VixSkin - both are soft, available in multiple sizes and can be sterilized.

My wife can't tolerate rubber or jelly anymore - had to throw them all out. Invest in silicone if you can.
03/26/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
I liked it ( don't use it anymore because rubber doesn't mix with my body anymore)because it was nice and soft and you could be rough with it. Now I prefer my Vixskin Johnny, another soft and larger toy that you can go crazy with!!
03/26/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
I liked it ( don't use it anymore because rubber doesn't mix with my body anymore)because it was nice and soft and you could be rough with it. Now I prefer my Vixskin Johnny, another soft and larger toy that you can go crazy with!!
Ditto - the VixSkin Johnny is my wife's favorite. I could thin out our drawer - there are lots of unused dildos in there since Johnny showed up!
03/26/2011
BusyMe BusyMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Haifisch
I bought mine because I wanted something softer. It's absolutely huge.
But it's soft enough that it fits in comfortably with lube.
I love mine.
sweet.. So glad someone had something good to say
05/17/2011
BusyMe BusyMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I wouldn't call 1.75" huge - but size is different for everyone. I would suggest that you spend a little more and get something made from Tantus O2 material or Vixen's VixSkin - both are soft, available in multiple sizes and can be ... More
Um.. Haha.. What are you talking about.. JUst kidding I like.. The information.
05/17/2011
SexyPrincess SexyPrincess
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
Scared enthusiest..The description on this slong is great better than some of those fantasies. I was reading last weekend. My discussion is going to be about the master slong and beginner dildoers.. Someone has to have something to say about this ... More
This is not huge but a great size to fill you up. I loved mine soft, flexible and great size but hate the smell.
03/06/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5