Mustang v. Johnny v. Bandit

Callisto Callisto 09/13/2011

C'mon all you Vixskin experts. Help me pick out a new dildo!

I have a bit of a size issue with firm/hard vibes that are around 1 1/2 in diameter and I am constantly drooling over a vixskin but the OCD side of me wants to make sure I get the perfect "fit".

Which size do you think is the best? Should I play it safe with the Mustang, be adventurous with the Johnny or wait for the inbetween Bandit?

Invited: All users.

Get Adobe Flash player

Discussion Topics

1.
Callisto Callisto
Any input is helpful, if you think I should try out two different ones let me know
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Mustang (Vanilla)
sarki , Bignuf , Miss Nessa , Eva Schwaltz , -BillD
5
Bandit
carenautilus , Elnoa , Alan & Michele , 3d3n1 , Jon S , sktb0007 , potstickers , dv8 , Anjulie , stars , pinkcupcakes , The Curious Couple , Krysta , Shellz31 , A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) , Howells , Sarah <3 , -BillD , mandiegk , Callisto
20
Johnny VixSkin (Vanilla)
Angewin , Miss Nessa
2
Total votes: 27 (25 voters)
Poll is closed
09/13/2011
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
carenautilus carenautilus
I'd vote for the bandit, both for shape and size. Good luck!
09/14/2011
3d3n1 3d3n1
My girlfriend and I have Bandit, Goodfella, and Johnny.

My favorite is Bandit. She likes Johnny or Bandit, depending on mood. Goodfella/Mustang is a nice toy, but definitely playing it safe.

My vote goes to Bandit too.
09/14/2011
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by 3d3n1
My girlfriend and I have Bandit, Goodfella, and Johnny.

My favorite is Bandit. She likes Johnny or Bandit, depending on mood. Goodfella/Mustang is a nice toy, but definitely playing it safe.

My vote goes to Bandit too.
The bandit looks a little stylized.. is it still soft like the other vixskin dildos?
09/14/2011
Anjulie Anjulie
I haven all 3 and the bandit is def my fav. It is the perfect size for me!
09/14/2011
Anjulie Anjulie
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
The bandit looks a little stylized.. is it still soft like the other vixskin dildos?
Yep the bandit is nice and soft. Same vixskin as the others. Johnny is the squishiest, followed by bandit then mustang.
09/14/2011
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by Anjulie
Yep the bandit is nice and soft. Same vixskin as the others. Johnny is the squishiest, followed by bandit then mustang.
Awesome! thanks so much I'm jealous but then again I'll prolly end up with all 3 eventually.
09/14/2011
Krysta Krysta
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
Any input is helpful, if you think I should try out two different ones let me know
Try them alllllllllllllllllllll llll haha
09/15/2011
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by Krysta
Try them alllllllllllllllllllll llll haha
Hehe I see what you did there Krysta
09/15/2011
Angewin Angewin
good luck!
09/15/2011
Miss Nessa Miss Nessa
I'm lusting over the mustang and johnny! I'd say go for one of those.
09/16/2011
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
All three great choices.
09/16/2011
3d3n1 3d3n1
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
The bandit looks a little stylized.. is it still soft like the other vixskin dildos?
Yeah it's still soft. The outer layer on my is squishier than any other Vixskin toy I have, although it isn't as thick as the outer layer of Johnny. The inner core is very flexible too, but not so much that it's too floppy.
09/19/2011
3d3n1 3d3n1
Quote:
Originally posted by 3d3n1
Yeah it's still soft. The outer layer on my is squishier than any other Vixskin toy I have, although it isn't as thick as the outer layer of Johnny. The inner core is very flexible too, but not so much that it's too floppy.
Actually, the outer layer of Goodfella is probably comparable to the Bandit I have, now that I think about it... but that Vixskin layer is even thinner on the shaft of Goodfella compared to Bandit... so overall, I'd still say the Bandit feels softer.
09/19/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
I considered the Johnny for quite awhile but decided on the Maverick because I was worried the balls would get in the way
11/07/2011
Callisto Callisto
I have 2 out of the 3.. might grab the bandit sometime soon too
11/08/2011
tiger76 tiger76
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
I have 2 out of the 3.. might grab the bandit sometime soon too
As i am now looking at these... curious.

Out of the 2 which do you like best?
11/08/2011
Lucky21 Lucky21
Just starting to start a mega review round up, but so far, IMO the Bandit is the best. Filling but not stretching. Lone Star provides a nice amount of full feeling in all the right ways. But if I could only have one, I think it would be Bandit.
11/08/2011
spiced spiced
We have Vixskin Johnny and love him, but I've been pondering whether to also get Bandit and after reading these comments, it appears the answer is YES!
11/24/2012
RememberMe RememberMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Callisto
Any input is helpful, if you think I should try out two different ones let me know
Bandit looks good. =)
11/26/2012
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 13