sex toys in these 2 porn videos??

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

sex toys in these 2 porn videos??

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
I watched 2 free porn videos and just really like the specific toys..what is the brand,ect,anyone??

link

link
03/11/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
Okay, I have no idea about either, but DAYUM that first one, that's LONG!!!!


[not the video, the toy]
03/11/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
It would be awesome if you could tell us the timestamps for the product usage.
03/11/2010
James Toyman James Toyman
I think the one in the second video is this.
03/11/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
Okay, I have no idea about either, but DAYUM that first one, that's LONG!!!!


[not the video, the toy]
yes but it looks good cuz of how she can do it from behind then bend it and ride it
03/11/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
It would be awesome if you could tell us the timestamps for the product usage.
timestamps??
03/11/2010
DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
timestamps??
The movie is like thirty minutes long. There's a timer at the bottom. Just coordinate that with when she's using the toy and come back and tell us.
03/11/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I watched 2 free porn videos and just really like the specific toys..what is the brand,ect,anyone??

link

link
ok pretty sure this is the one in the second video link
03/11/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO
The movie is like thirty minutes long. There's a timer at the bottom. Just coordinate that with when she's using the toy and come back and tell us.
the first video is like 3 minutes into the video. second one is like 2 minutes
03/11/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5