Teeth on Silicone?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Teeth on Silicone?

trios trios
When giving blowjobs to silicone dildos, has anyone damaged any of theirs with incidental teeth contact? My wife likes to jokingly chew on them while I watch her give them head...
07/25/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
When giving blowjobs to silicone dildos, has anyone damaged any of theirs with incidental teeth contact? My wife likes to jokingly chew on them while I watch her give them head...
OOO, don't bite silicone. I used to do this, and learned from Nina Hartley that you can rip it and damage it, and then it won't be safe to use.

I am now very careful with my teeth on the silicone toys.
07/25/2010
Kayla Kayla
The boyfriend likes to give head to dildos too. As long as she isn't purposely teething on them (like you say), then it really isn't too much of a problem - especially if it's a thick dildo. If she is honestly biting them, you can expect your toy to not last as long as it should or get tears in it.
07/25/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Shouldn't be a big deal, I have a few silicone ball gags and my partner has chomped down on them pretty hard without any tearing or problems.
07/25/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
It's just a matter of putting holes in it, making it harder to keep sanitary.
07/25/2010
Sir Sir
Depends on the type of silicone. I think that Vixskin tears more easily than harder silicones.
07/25/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Depends on the type of silicone. I think that Vixskin tears more easily than harder silicones.
Yup Vixskin appears so fragile. We would not want to hurt it.
07/25/2010
Envy Envy
I agree, depends on the silicone. The softer it is, the easier to put marks in it from what i have seen.
07/26/2010
ScottA ScottA
Depends on the force, too. If you can bite the silicone, immediately remove it from your mouth and not see marks you're probably OK.
07/26/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Depends on the force, too. If you can bite the silicone, immediately remove it from your mouth and not see marks you're probably OK.
Agreed
07/26/2010
seaofneptune seaofneptune
I love my silicone toys so much, I'd be way too careful with them to do any harm to them. :p
07/26/2010
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 11