The Great American Challenge

Cock Wrangler Cock Wrangler
Gag gift or serious play? What do you think of this impressively-sized dildo? Personal experiences?
05/21/2008
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Marhel Marhel
Quote:
Originally posted by Cock Wrangler
Gag gift or serious play? What do you think of this impressively-sized dildo? Personal experiences?
Definitely a GAG gift! I can not imagine inserted it anywhere! You may have a look at EF's video blog about sizing: link I'd recommend that you watch this lil video before you think about any play with The Great American Challenge. Personally, I think that dong is a dreadful idea!
05/22/2008
Lilith Desiderata Lilith Desiderata
I've hand a chance to actually see the thing from when we were taping the video blog. I cannot -imagine- having that toy for anything but a conversation piece. Plus it has phthalates and I don't even think you could round up a condom that large to put over it!
05/22/2008
Cock Wrangler Cock Wrangler
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith Desiderata
I've hand a chance to actually see the thing from when we were taping the video blog. I cannot -imagine- having that toy for anything but a conversation piece. Plus it has phthalates and I don't even think you could round up a condom that ... More
Yeah, you'd have to find some XXL condoms... But hey, there are none too few size queens in the world. =)
05/22/2008
Naughty boy Naughty boy
Quote:
Originally posted by Cock Wrangler
Gag gift or serious play? What do you think of this impressively-sized dildo? Personal experiences?
I went ahead and got one. I enjoy above average sized toys and this one caught my attention right away. I'll admit I became apprehensive once I held it in my hands but, after a short warm up with my John Holmes UR3, I was able to not only get it in my boy hole but to take nearly all of it. I have no problem taking the whole thing in now and I absolutely love it! I recommend caution with this toy for those daring enough to try it. On the review page someone wrote about how they were injured using it.
09/23/2008
handprinted handprinted
Quote:
Originally posted by Marhel
Definitely a GAG gift! I can not imagine inserted it anywhere! You may have a look at EF's video blog about sizing: link I'd recommend that you watch this lil video before you think about any play with The Great American Challenge. ... More
I just watched the first video from the link you provided. For me, personally, 12 inches would put that dildo a bit too close to my lungs for comfort (not to mention being biologically impossible).
09/23/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by handprinted
I just watched the first video from the link you provided. For me, personally, 12 inches would put that dildo a bit too close to my lungs for comfort (not to mention being biologically impossible).
Oh come on! You mean your intestines and diaphragm don't want to be penetrated by a giant Jelly Dildo??
I watched the video and squirmed the entire time.
09/23/2008
Cock Wrangler Cock Wrangler
Clearly some people do use it as a serious toy, like Naughty boy. It does seem that the vast majority of those people use it anally- given that, keep in mind that handballing sometimes goes to similar extremes and it's entirely possible, if not common.
09/23/2008
Naughty boy Naughty boy
Hah! I just watched that video also. Mine didn't come with a wired "remote".
09/23/2008
Swallows Swallows
The natural dong with balls looked impossible at first, and it's pretty hefty and long. I have no problem with that one- I might like some more girth and an extra inch or so- I'm always up for a challenge! I am definately curious, I'll say that!
03/09/2009
MissFae MissFae
I just want one on my coffee table. Or my mantle if I ever have a mantle.
03/09/2009
Strap on Strap on
I'm thinking of getting one of these I can easily insert a dildo that is 2.5 in diameter I am looking to stretch my ass and this looks a good choice does any one that has used this know of the best positions to easily insert it to the base
09/06/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I saw it for the first time the other day. Looking at the real size widget nearly made me faint! (haha, just kidding!)
09/07/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10