Vaginal Depth Measurement

AndroAngel AndroAngel
Somebody should invent a dildo/device for measuring Vaginal Depth that could be purchased and used before buying something dependent on having a properly sized vaginal cavity (Rabbit Vibes, Kegal Balls, Menstrual Cups). It would be helpful if it were made in the form of a dildo, perhaps a glass one, because then it could be used to work yourself up before taking the measurements and used as a toy otherwise. What do you guys think?
10/10/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
True Pleasures True Pleasures
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
Somebody should invent a dildo/device for measuring Vaginal Depth that could be purchased and used before buying something dependent on having a properly sized vaginal cavity (Rabbit Vibes, Kegal Balls, Menstrual Cups). It would be helpful if it were ... More
It's an interesting idea, but the vaginal canal lengthens due to the cervix lifting during arousal. It might be a little tricky to get an accurate measurement. Measuring during different degrees of arousal would provide inconsistent measurements and might confuse people.
10/10/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
It would be interesting, but the vagina is a very picky and elastic thing. I know that normally I can't take anything more than 6 inches, but I'm pretty sure that with a lot of foreplay and luck I could do 10. It depends on arousal, mood, and I'm pretty sure your place in your menstrual cycle.
10/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I just used a traditional vibe on the wife after we had sex. Inserted it till she told me to stop, marked it with a finger and found a tape. Now I know how long of a toy to buy and how far I can put longer toys in.
10/10/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by True Pleasures
It's an interesting idea, but the vaginal canal lengthens due to the cervix lifting during arousal. It might be a little tricky to get an accurate measurement. Measuring during different degrees of arousal would provide inconsistent measurements ... More
That's true, but it wouldn't be much more confusing than measuring penis length and girth, which also vary with the state of arousal.
10/10/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
As stated by others - in my wife's case her vagina elongates with arousal. When starting out 3-4" is comfortable, but as things ramp up, she'll press back into me seeking deeper penetration. Based on our toys her max is something less than 8".
10/10/2011
Elnoa Elnoa
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I just used a traditional vibe on the wife after we had sex. Inserted it till she told me to stop, marked it with a finger and found a tape. Now I know how long of a toy to buy and how far I can put longer toys in.
This is similar to what I did as well.
10/11/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
It could be useful, but like everyone's saying the vagina lengthens somewhat when a lady's aroused. You'd have to take two measurements.
10/11/2011
messer69 messer69
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
Somebody should invent a dildo/device for measuring Vaginal Depth that could be purchased and used before buying something dependent on having a properly sized vaginal cavity (Rabbit Vibes, Kegal Balls, Menstrual Cups). It would be helpful if it were ... More
idea....take a long dildo..insert to most comfortable depth...mark and measure.
10/11/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
Most women who use toys probably already have a good idea of how much length they can take. I know I do.
10/11/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by True Pleasures
It's an interesting idea, but the vaginal canal lengthens due to the cervix lifting during arousal. It might be a little tricky to get an accurate measurement. Measuring during different degrees of arousal would provide inconsistent measurements ... More
The vagina's of even those who no longer have a cervix lengthen with arousal. You could use any dildo to measure. I used Mr Softee. He's only $10.
10/11/2011
domsub1993 domsub1993
Not a bad idea!
10/11/2011
Neurogasm Neurogasm
Definitely not a bad idea. I'd be curious to see how that could be pulled off.
10/13/2011
jenn g jenn g
i think you just have to find a toy that works and then keep looking for that size...
10/20/2011
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 13