Anyone own the Vamp?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Anyone own the Vamp?

sweetpea12 sweetpea12
Does anyone have the Vamp dildo? It looks really sexy and I really want one, but I don't think it's as squish as the O2 silicone. Is it still worth it? And are there any downsides?
04/26/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ningyo Ningyo
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetpea12
Does anyone have the Vamp dildo? It looks really sexy and I really want one, but I don't think it's as squish as the O2 silicone. Is it still worth it? And are there any downsides?
I assume that you're talking about the Tantus Vamp?

I have it, and personally, I hate it.
(Read on knowing that I am the minority in this opinion)

I was drawn to its paleness and shimmery sparkles; it just looked so mysterious and awesome to me. Here is why I hate it though: it is quite rigid as in it has basically no give or squish, it's not all that flexible, and the pronounced head never failed to catch on my pubic bone. It was very painful to insert even with much lube, it didn't feel particularly good inside of me, and removing it was the worst. Keep in mind though, this was the first dildo I ever bought and I had really no idea about my vagina's preferences. Personally, I think if you've already experienced and enjoyed Tantus's O2 stuff, the Vamp won't impress. I have one O2 Tantus toy, the Mikey, and I love it a million times more than the Vamp, and Mikey is considerably thicker (5 3/4 inches in circumference vs. the Vamp's 5 inches). So the Vamp's size wasn't the problem for me, it was that ridged head; some people like this about the Vamp though, apparently it can create a 'popping' enjoyable to some.

Sorry for the mini-tirade; I was just so frustrated by the Vamp because I really wanted to love it. I recommend reading the Vamp's reviews, but carefully, for I read them too before I bought mine and was convinced that there was no way I would not like it. Now I have a toy that I don't use and it's a nuisance because I have to keep my toys in lock-boxes where I only have so much space.

I hope I was at least a little bit helpful, and good luck.
05/04/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
I assume that you're talking about the Tantus Vamp?

I have it, and personally, I hate it.
(Read on knowing that I am the minority in this opinion)

I was drawn to its paleness and shimmery sparkles; it just looked so mysterious ...
Have you considered selling it in the Classifieds on this site? It is silicone, so it can be sterilized. A lot of people don't mind slightly used toys if they've been sterilized.
05/04/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Its very firm. Not squishy
05/04/2012
Ningyo Ningyo
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
Have you considered selling it in the Classifieds on this site? It is silicone, so it can be sterilized. A lot of people don't mind slightly used toys if they've been sterilized.
*Gasp!* I've never even noticed the Classifieds on Eden before. This is great because I actually have a couple silicone toys that I'd like to part with.

Thank you very much for pointing this out to me!
05/04/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4