Wedding gifts

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Wedding gifts

El-Jaro El-Jaro
My male cousin is getting married in a couple weeks. His fiance is cool and I don't want to freak them out...but...Would it be tacking or inappropriate to give them an Eden gift card code for a wedding present?

It was suggested that I put the gift card to buying a gift card and sending it to them, but isn't that more work for the same thing?
06/09/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
If you know them well enough, I think it would be fine. And I guess I would have an actual physical gift card to gift them, rather than just a code. I would also gift it with a little something from the site like maybe a massage candle. Something nice but not overtly sexual that they might enjoy together.
06/09/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
I personally think it would be an awesome wedding gift & don't think it would be inappropriate, esp. considering all the different categories of things Eden has to offer. I think it's something every couple would want, honestly.
06/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
As long as they aren't sexually froze then I think that it would be fine. Eden has so much stuff that anyone can find something that they would enjoy here.
06/09/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
If you know them well enough, I think it would be fine. And I guess I would have an actual physical gift card to gift them, rather than just a code. I would also gift it with a little something from the site like maybe a massage candle. Something ...
I agree... a massage candle or one of those neato kits by Shunga or something that's romantic and sensual.
06/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
If you don't mind them knowing where you work, go ahead and get them a gift card. If you do, and they come to the site, and hang around, they're gonna find you out (if they don't already know). Otherwise I would get them a few little romantic things. A massage candle or two or some oils and a massager.
06/09/2011
slynch slynch
We got married last year and would have been very happy if we had received a EF gift card.
06/10/2011
kelaaa33wish kelaaa33wish
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
If you know them well enough, I think it would be fine. And I guess I would have an actual physical gift card to gift them, rather than just a code. I would also gift it with a little something from the site like maybe a massage candle. Something ...
Great idea
06/10/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
If you don't mind them knowing where you work, go ahead and get them a gift card. If you do, and they come to the site, and hang around, they're gonna find you out (if they don't already know). Otherwise I would get them a few little ...
Exactly.
06/10/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
What about writing the card code on a wedding card? Tacky?
06/10/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
What about writing the card code on a wedding card? Tacky?
It could be depending on the type of person.

I know if I did that for the wedding I am going to tomorrow they would be like "dude! this is awesome!"

But the one i went to like a year back, they would have found that to be tacky.
06/10/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Interesting follow up: Their wedding colors were Pink and Lime green...sound familiar?
(looks at Eden's color scheme)
06/21/2011
kinkymanda kinkymanda
how can i purchase just the gift card code? would it have to be through my points?
08/08/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by kinkymanda
how can i purchase just the gift card code? would it have to be through my points?
You can purchase gift cards here. You'll have to select the amount. You can also purchase gift cards with gift card codes. Conversely, you can also just give someone your gift card code to use on site too.
08/08/2011
kinkymanda kinkymanda
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
You can purchase gift cards here. You'll have to select the amount. You can also purchase gift cards with gift card codes. Conversely, you can also just give someone your gift card code to use on site too.
thanks JR!
08/08/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
gift cards are nice because they can pick what they want. if they get really offended, just tell them Eden sells awesome massage oils and lingerie. and i don't think writing the code on the card is tacky.
08/09/2011
Beck Beck
Gift cards are great!
08/09/2011
FleurDevereux FleurDevereux
I'd love to get a gift card like that as a wedding present, and if they're cool with things like that I'm sure they'd love it too.
08/22/2011
SexyStuff SexyStuff
This is older, but just for anyone else who like me searches it out, I wouldn't mind it on a card.
02/29/2012
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 14