In Case of Emergency, Please Remove Your Bra

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

In Case of Emergency, Please Remove Your Bra

Mr. E Mr. E
Ladies, caught in a disaster?
...use your bra as a gas mask!

Yes, your bra could save your life.

The video on this page is kinda funny.
link

I have a hard time taking this seriously; but I wonder, who would be willing to wear this? Anyone?
09/24/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jenniae09 Jenniae09
Wow... That is interesting. I really do not know what to think. I will be the one that won't buy one, but something will happen where we will need it. Or if I would buy it, the day we have a disaster I would not wear it.
09/24/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
If nothing else, it cracks me up. We women would get to choice which person around us to save. I love how the article mentions men would be left to beg during the emergency for someone's bra UNLESS they're currently cross-dressing. I want to see a second article saying: "Men, Be Prepared - Cross Dress!"
09/24/2010
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
If nothing else, it cracks me up. We women would get to choice which person around us to save. I love how the article mentions men would be left to beg during the emergency for someone's bra UNLESS they're currently cross-dressing. I want to ...
Just another excuse for the men to get at the ladies bras.

They suggested that they are also working on a solution for the men.
Can you imagine guys walking around in their jock strap/gas mask?
Just wrong on every level.
09/24/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Just another excuse for the men to get at the ladies bras.

They suggested that they are also working on a solution for the men.
Can you imagine guys walking around in their jock strap/gas mask?
Just wrong on every level.
LOL! I guess men better start wiping and washing more after going to the bathroom if they're gonna be putting that on their face later.
09/24/2010
Envy Envy
"Ladies and gentlemen, isn't that wonderful that women have two breasts, not just one? We can save not only our own life, but also the life of a man of our choice next to us."

That made me lol so much. XD
09/24/2010
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Ladies, caught in a disaster?
...use your bra as a gas mask!

Yes, your bra could save your life.

The video on this page is kinda funny.
link

I have a hard time taking this seriously; but I wonder, who would be willing ...
That's wonderful! LOL! Thanks for the laugh. Not sure if I would wear it unless it would save my life.
09/24/2010
tits only tits only
Too funny
01/17/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6