Plus sized w/ huge tits

LostinLife LostinLife
LostinLife
Related to: 
I need to find something I can wear to make me feel sexy everything I have gotten the cups are to small and I fall out? does any one else have this problem if so what did you find that worked?
08/28/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
solitudinarian solitudinarian
I also have this problem. I tend to stick to open bust/cupless/underbust pieces, but they seem to be few and far between.
08/28/2012
Beck Beck
I have this issue too. I stick to pieces without underwire. They never fit and are usually uncomfortable. I'd rather be saggy than uncomfortable. If I want lifting, I wear a bra.
08/28/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
I also have this problem. I tend to stick to open bust/cupless/underbust pieces, but they seem to be few and far between.
Thanks I will have to remember that
08/29/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I have this issue too. I stick to pieces without underwire. They never fit and are usually uncomfortable. I'd rather be saggy than uncomfortable. If I want lifting, I wear a bra.
That is very true
08/29/2012
Wonderstruck Wonderstruck
I have issues with pretty much all the brands of lingerie they have for plus sized on here. I had to look elsewhere. If you message me, I'll send you the links to where I get mine.
09/14/2012
Mrs.Cruz Mrs.Cruz
I have the same problem. I actually just wrote a review on one of the pieces i have. I put a few pics up of me in it to show how it looks for a busty woman. its actually very comfy. i do occasionally fall out of it and it doesnt hold me well but it might be something you would like to try.
link
thats the link to my review if you wana check it out. Hope you are able to find something that you like
09/14/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
1) Try steel-boned corsets. As long as you get the right size for your waist your breasts will fit.

2) Figure out your EF doppelgängers and read all of their costume & lingerie reviews. If it fits them, it will most likely fit you.

3) Look for super-stretchy stuff (spandex, nylon) under "Materials." It's not a guarantee that something will fit your breasts, but your chances of success are much higher.
09/14/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Wonderstruck
I have issues with pretty much all the brands of lingerie they have for plus sized on here. I had to look elsewhere. If you message me, I'll send you the links to where I get mine.
ok will do
09/17/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
1) Try steel-boned corsets. As long as you get the right size for your waist your breasts will fit.

2) Figure out your EF doppelgängers and read all of their costume & lingerie reviews. If it fits them, it will most likely fit ... More
thanks for all the tips I will remember that
09/17/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.Cruz
I have the same problem. I actually just wrote a review on one of the pieces i have. I put a few pics up of me in it to show how it looks for a busty woman. its actually very comfy. i do occasionally fall out of it and it doesnt hold me well but it ... More
Thanks very much I will check that out
09/17/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 6