What do you think of this outfit I put together?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

What do you think of this outfit I put together?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
ok let me know if something goes better with these hot boots i'm open to suggestions.i put this outfit together..how did I do?

link

link

scroll down to see the boots..oh and how about a pink and black whip or crop with that outfit?
06/17/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Pink ribbons are fucking hot!

Go for the crop since it'll be the right contrast to the ribbons.

How about a black collar with a tiny pink bow to finish it off?
06/18/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Pink ribbons are fucking hot!

Go for the crop since it'll be the right contrast to the ribbons.

How about a black collar with a tiny pink bow to finish it off?
well I already have this at home link black one with one row of pink jewels.. will that look good?

link

link

no idea when I can afford all the stuff I listed lol probly buy 1 thing at a time each paycheck until I have all those items lol
06/18/2010
Ciao. Ciao.
Looks fun, and if you feel sexy in it, it's worth the investment!
06/18/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
ok let me know if something goes better with these hot boots i'm open to suggestions.i put this outfit together..how did I do?

link

link

scroll down to see the boots..oh and how about a pink and black whip or crop with that ...
or link

or how about a black and white zebra pattern with pink mixed in?
06/18/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
well I already have this at home link black one with one row of pink jewels.. will that look good?

link

link

no idea when I can afford all the stuff I listed lol probly buy 1 thing at a time each paycheck until I have all those ...
That's even better.
06/18/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Those are kinda cute pieces. Have you found anything here on Eden?

Ask Lauren about her picks for cute outfits. She's reviewed a LOT of outfits. Jul!a's has also done a lot of clothing reviews too.
06/18/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Thanks for the props JR

Yes, those look good together! I love the boots. I have similar ones, but with red. It would be cool if you could if the lingerie were made of similar material.

I would try to message you, but I can't click on your name. If you can't message me, feel free to email me at wally2713@aol.com
06/18/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Thanks for the props JR

Yes, those look good together! I love the boots. I have similar ones, but with red. It would be cool if you could if the lingerie were made of similar material.

I would try to message you, but I can't click ...
wat looks good together boots with the open bra and thong or the playboy outfit?
06/18/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Those are super cute boots! Just looking around Eden's lingerie section, these look like they could be cute with the boots as well:

link

link

And I like the fluffy flogger more than I do the crop
06/18/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
ok let me know if something goes better with these hot boots i'm open to suggestions.i put this outfit together..how did I do?

link

link

scroll down to see the boots..oh and how about a pink and black whip or crop with that ...
I think that outfit is super hot. Kinky Girlfriend has the right idea with the flogger. That'll go fantastically.
06/18/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Those are super cute boots! Just looking around Eden's lingerie section, these look like they could be cute with the boots as well:

link

link

And I like the fluffy flogger more than I do the crop ...
Oh ya, I'm jealous I'm too short to make these look that great, lol
06/18/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
wat looks good together boots with the open bra and thong or the playboy outfit?
The open cup bra and panty. The other isn't as unique. It would go though, but the other is something I would want!
06/19/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
The open cup bra and panty. The other isn't as unique. It would go though, but the other is something I would want!
the other is something you would want? u mean the playboy outfit I showed u? sorry kinda confused.. or u mean you would wear the open cup and panty with the boots but still want the playboy one? did you like the flogger I showed above? oh someone mentioned they were too short for the outfit too look great? well i'm 5ft. 3.5 inches will it still look good on me? oh and I'm 135 lbs trying to lose a few. so i'm like 125-130
06/19/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Thanks for the props JR

Yes, those look good together! I love the boots. I have similar ones, but with red. It would be cool if you could if the lingerie were made of similar material.

I would try to message you, but I can't click ...
this looks like similar material? link

not sure if I like it or not though..

this looks good link
06/20/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
the other is something you would want? u mean the playboy outfit I showed u? sorry kinda confused.. or u mean you would wear the open cup and panty with the boots but still want the playboy one? did you like the flogger I showed above? oh someone ...
Some things are going to fit a bit oddly just because you are a bit shorter, I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 105 and this one that Mistress Kay recommended to you might look a bit odd, but could look great. In reality it's really just going to land lower and be longer than on the model.

The flogger you showed above goes great with the first outfit you posted up, it really does.
06/20/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Some things are going to fit a bit oddly just because you are a bit shorter, I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 105 and this one that Mistress Kay recommended to you might look a bit odd, but could look great. In reality it's really just going to ...
thank you..I'm going with the open bra and panty I like that best maybe someday buy a few more outfits that can go with the boots but as of right now it's all gonna have to stay on my wish list because I'm a few hundred dollars in debt right now and have other things on my mind to purchase too...so I was thinkin of getting this for my boyfriend's birthday and dressing up his birthday is in september. do you think eden will still have the bra and panty/whip still then?

oh and I have a victoria secret shopping bag it is pink and white I think,it's nice not like a throw away bag,not a material bag either,more like a gift bag, but I was thinking the whip in one hand then some sex toys and games in the bag. lol when I do have all the stuff maybe I should take a picture.
06/21/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
thank you..I'm going with the open bra and panty I like that best maybe someday buy a few more outfits that can go with the boots but as of right now it's all gonna have to stay on my wish list because I'm a few hundred dollars in debt ...
Take care of your other priorities first, as they are more important. Eden should still have the other things you're looking for in a few months, but if they don't sometimes you can find them by doing a google search. If you're having problems then, don't hesitate to ask me for help or anything, usually if it's still for sale elsewhere, I can find it, lol.

I think having the toys and games in the 'matching' pink bag would be an awesome idea and really throw him for a sexy little loop

I've also got a personal store that caters to those looking for high quality lingerie, so when you're ready to shop again, you should check it out and let me know if you have any questions
06/21/2010
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
ok let me know if something goes better with these hot boots i'm open to suggestions.i put this outfit together..how did I do?

link

link

scroll down to see the boots..oh and how about a pink and black whip or crop with that ...
cute very sexy.
09/25/2011
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 8