Any good realistic vaginas?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Any good realistic vaginas?

trios trios
Looking to get a realistic vagina. Have a few in mind, but they are wicked expensive!

any suggestions by AV owners?
12/12/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Looking to get a realistic vagina. Have a few in mind, but they are wicked expensive!

any suggestions by AV owners?
link

I have this one and it's a little large, but it feels pretty good.
12/13/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Looking to get a realistic vagina. Have a few in mind, but they are wicked expensive!

any suggestions by AV owners?
Do you want a hand-held one or a stationary Realistic vagina?
12/13/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
I wrote a review about a UR3 vagina here.
12/15/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Do you want a hand-held one or a stationary Realistic vagina?
I think stationary. I find that in the past I put hand held ones between two pillows anyways...
12/15/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
I wrote a review about a UR3 vagina here.
Considering that! Has it torn since you started using it, or does it hold up over time?
12/15/2010
Kestrel Kestrel
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Considering that! Has it torn since you started using it, or does it hold up over time?
There was a slight tear early on, but it hasn't grown since. But if you're bigger than average in girth, you might want to find a more durable model. Or maybe it was just bad luck for me? I haven't read the other reviews on this model, so I don't know if others experienced any tearing.
12/15/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Kestrel
There was a slight tear early on, but it hasn't grown since. But if you're bigger than average in girth, you might want to find a more durable model. Or maybe it was just bad luck for me? I haven't read the other reviews on this model, so ...
If size will tear, that won't be a problem for me!
12/17/2010
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4