Fruit?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Fruit?

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Fruit make excellent masturbation devices.

Just hollow out a melon and put it in the microwave for a few short seconds and you have a lovely hole to hump.
10/12/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Fruit make excellent masturbation devices.

Just hollow out a melon and put it in the microwave for a few short seconds and you have a lovely hole to hump.
Rock melon/Honeydew?
10/12/2015
Mr. E Mr. E
It sounds like a sticky mess. I'll have to pass on the melon baller.
10/14/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
It sounds like a sticky mess. I'll have to pass on the melon baller.
So no fruit...?
10/14/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
So no fruit...?
I'm also gonna pass on the fruit... Kudos on the originality though. I enjoy my mellon's with nipples on them.
10/23/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I'm also gonna pass on the fruit... Kudos on the originality though. I enjoy my mellon's with nipples on them.
BDSM = Pineapple play?
10/23/2015
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3