How do you bridge the topic?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

How do you bridge the topic?

heather-mooney heather-mooney
Savanah pocket pussy review
Related to: 
What is the best way to bring up the idea of a fleshlight or other kind of penis masturbator with your partner? Especially if hand jobs are the one thing you're not so experienced in?
09/25/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Why not just buy it and use it on him. I don't see how he can complain. Esp if he likes a lot of foreplay. And what male doesn't ?
09/25/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Why not just buy it and use it on him. I don't see how he can complain. Esp if he likes a lot of foreplay. And what male doesn't ?
Sound advice.

"Here's a present for you... lets try it out..."
09/26/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Sound advice.

"Here's a present for you... lets try it out..."
more like, "here's a present for us." Don't forget the lube. And love those squishy sounds ! "Oh, don't stop, please"
09/26/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
more like, "here's a present for us." Don't forget the lube. And love those squishy sounds ! "Oh, don't stop, please"
Vanilla my ass. lol.
09/27/2015
edeneve edeneve
I just brought the toy into what we were doing & he accepted it w/o saying anything.
09/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Vanilla my ass. lol.
if you seen any of my videos in some of reviews, you will see I am actually more tan than vanilla.
09/28/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I just brought the toy into what we were doing & he accepted it w/o saying anything.
Did you make the squishing sounds ?

And how did he and you like it ?
09/28/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
if you seen any of my videos in some of reviews, you will see I am actually more tan than vanilla.
Is your ass tan too?
09/29/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Is your ass tan too?
I do swim in our bkyd pool au nautrel at times then dry up on the lounge.


However Ow me all the time. Sometimes since it is warm here, I like to cool off right away after yard work, etc.
09/29/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I do swim in our bkyd pool au nautrel at times then dry up on the lounge.


However Ow me all the time. Sometimes since it is warm here, I like to cool off right away after yard work, etc.
Um, then your ass is tan?
10/01/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I do swim in our bkyd pool au nautrel at times then dry up on the lounge.


However Ow me all the time. Sometimes since it is warm here, I like to cool off right away after yard work, etc.
hahahahahahaha.....and & had a great visual, too.
10/01/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Um, then your ass is tan?
everywhere except for the sandal shadow on my feet
what's that have to do with the Savanah ?
10/03/2015
MrClark MrClark
If my partner brought such a toy into the bedroom to try I wouldn't complain and would enjoy the experience. I do agree, a fun surprise... but also might be a great gift (to give in private likely) and thus an ice breaker for discussing it.

But I sometimes think the direct approach is best... just ask your partner what their thoughts on them are? And if they'd be curious to try one?
Aug 3, 8:28 pm
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
If my partner brought such a toy into the bedroom to try I wouldn't complain and would enjoy the experience. I do agree, a fun surprise... but also might be a great gift (to give in private likely) and thus an ice breaker for discussing it. ...
Agreed!
Aug 5, 5:13 pm
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 6