Is it as good As others?

sweetiejo sweetiejo
Cobra Libre
Related to: 
I have been getting some major mixed signals about this toy, I want to get something fun for my guy but I'm not sure. Would this be a good option or should i go for a more classic one like a tenga?
01/29/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Illumin8 Illumin8
I personally love the Cobra Libre, and of all of the masturbators that I have, it's probably my favorite. If you're having any doubts about getting it, don't! You won't regret it!
01/29/2012
te te
It is so personal I would try to get a good feel of his opinion on something like this vs a traditional style.
02/03/2012
Bozendoka Bozendoka
It's hard to go wrong with the Cobra Libre, unless he really needs to thrust to get off I guess. It's more of a gentle ride than most toys - not to say that it's weak, because it's not, but it's definitely for someone with a bit of patience when it comes to getting his rocks off.
02/14/2012
The Unnamed The Unnamed
got the cobra and it just feels like heaven, just sit back and relax with it on
02/16/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
Quote:
Originally posted by Bozendoka
It's hard to go wrong with the Cobra Libre, unless he really needs to thrust to get off I guess. It's more of a gentle ride than most toys - not to say that it's weak, because it's not, but it's definitely for someone with a bit ... More
see this is what i needed to know my guy does have to actually thrust to get off
02/16/2012
RxL00 RxL00
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetiejo
I have been getting some major mixed signals about this toy, I want to get something fun for my guy but I'm not sure. Would this be a good option or should i go for a more classic one like a tenga?
good question
05/25/2012
Hunmax Hunmax
Just take care that the cobra will only take care of the glans, and not of the whole thing actually.. some men could find it a bit weird, opposite to the Tenga which can actually fit almost the whole length.
I personnally had troubles to get used to the feeling ..
06/05/2012
KaelVonrik KaelVonrik
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetiejo
I have been getting some major mixed signals about this toy, I want to get something fun for my guy but I'm not sure. Would this be a good option or should i go for a more classic one like a tenga?
I'd go for a tenga, this just doesn't look appealing or fun to me as a male.
06/27/2012
Emjay Emjay
would this be a good toy for my boyfriend?
07/26/2012
birdhead birdhead
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetiejo
I have been getting some major mixed signals about this toy, I want to get something fun for my guy but I'm not sure. Would this be a good option or should i go for a more classic one like a tenga?
this thing is the bomb! to me, it feels better than a female anus. i came 6 times over the weekend with it. the sensations are unbelievable.
07/30/2012
birdhead birdhead
Quote:
Originally posted by The Unnamed
got the cobra and it just feels like heaven, just sit back and relax with it on
it sure does!
07/30/2012
SexySoundLab SexySoundLab
it just feels like heaven
02/11/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 11