Male masturbators

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Male masturbators

GetFIFI GetFIFI
Get rid of the boredom of using hand while masturbating. Try the exciting range of male masturbators from fifi and see how it changes your life.
08/15/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by GetFIFI
Get rid of the boredom of using hand while masturbating. Try the exciting range of male masturbators from fifi and see how it changes your life.
FIFI,

The site and video's don't give any indication of how it feels.

And that is the most important thing of all. Rubbing lubricated latex can't be that pleasurable.

I suggest you send some out to some of the male reviewers here.

I'm sure you can get some volunteers.

Anybody else want to raise your hands ?
08/15/2015
MrSirReal MrSirReal
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
FIFI,

The site and video's don't give any indication of how it feels.

And that is the most important thing of all. Rubbing lubricated latex can't be that pleasurable.

I suggest you send some out to some of the ...
Send me your details and I'll send you one so you can review.
08/26/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by MrSirReal
Send me your details and I'll send you one so you can review.
The only way to get a review on it posted here is to have EF send it out. They would also have to have a product page set up for it. Reviews to get posted here have to go thu EF.

Perhaps you can contact EF to take the necessary steps.
08/26/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
FIFI,

The site and video's don't give any indication of how it feels.

And that is the most important thing of all. Rubbing lubricated latex can't be that pleasurable.

I suggest you send some out to some of the ...
OH&W....lol
08/26/2015
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4