Male Sex Toys

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Male Sex Toys

Avant-garde Avant-garde
Why do male sex toys have so much of a stigma attached too them. I don't understand it; as long as a person is safe and responsible with their sexuality and my mines is respected that's all I care. If someone finds out that you have sex toys they jump to the conclusion that the person you are and the sex toys you have are mutually exclusive. For example, a guy that has a flashlight is weird, perverted, a loser that cant get a girlfriend or the real thing. A guy that has anal toys is gay. I have some theory's particularly why woman often times will react this way. Please tell me what you think.

1. Woman just aren't accustomed to Men with these toys become they are a relatively new concept. Woman have had Sex toys that have gone back to ancient times, but know technology is catching up allowing men to enjoy them as well.

2. Woman that react this way are insecure which makes them feel they will be competing with the toy or they will be replaced by it.

3. She may fear that control will be lost over her partner and that she wont be able to use sex as a weapon. He will have a viable backup.
02/07/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
You know, for the first point, the concept of using sex toys in general still needs to be better accepted by society. A number of people may have a basic vibrator, but I don't expect the majority of people to accept easily the idea that some people have BOX full and have storage problems. However, if you spend more than 2,000 on a special sex doll made entirely in cyberflesh, I might raise an eyebrow.

About the second point, I do not think it applies only to women, I have had boyfriends who felt insecure about my toys and felt like their manhood was threatened. As a result, the box was never opened in their presence and they have never used them on me.

And I think that your third point is completely irrelevant to the subject. It is a negative assessment and generalization that you make about a woman's psychology and sexuality.
02/07/2010
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
You know, for the first point, the concept of using sex toys in general still needs to be better accepted by society. A number of people may have a basic vibrator, but I don't expect the majority of people to accept easily the idea that some ...
I agree with Kytty's 2nd and 3rd points.

Why are you generalizing this to women? I feel like if you're going to generalize at all, women tend to be more open minded about male sex toys than your fellow men.
02/07/2010
Gary Gary
I think it is a lot of social conditioning. Now that pretty much all women have at least one small vibrator tucked away somewhere, it is no longer that big of a deal. In 10 years when every guy on the planet owns a Fleshlight, eventually people will stop being so sensitive about guys having toys too. That's my opinion.
02/08/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I think it is a lot of social conditioning. Now that pretty much all women have at least one small vibrator tucked away somewhere, it is no longer that big of a deal. In 10 years when every guy on the planet owns a Fleshlight, eventually people will ...
I think half of the wars today could be avoided if only there were more men with fleshlights...
02/08/2010
NY Toyfan NY Toyfan
I don't think this is so much about women. It's really about how open people are (male or female) to toys. Anyone with experience knows that people don't use toys because they are desperate or closeted, but because they have discovered that they feel good and can enhance both solo play and couple (or even group) play. Sometimes people without any experience come up with all sorts of arguments to prove they are right to not try it- "he's a loser for using that" or "he must be gay". All you can do is try to educate people who have that initial reaction, and hope they get past it.
02/08/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Toyfan
I don't think this is so much about women. It's really about how open people are (male or female) to toys. Anyone with experience knows that people don't use toys because they are desperate or closeted, but because they have discovered ...
To add a little bit to what ya said, you could also explain the many health benefits of sex toys, mental and physical
02/08/2010
smokey195813 smokey195813
I belive theres more men that enjoy anal sex than they admit.Some of the best sex I've ever had is with my wife and her big strap on,about 3inches around and 8 inches insertable.Not sure of excact size but I'm stretched and full of cock
when her hot body is pressed tight against me.She's on top,thats the best way we've found for the most pleasure for me.UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
KILLER ORGASAMS
02/19/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Toyfan
I don't think this is so much about women. It's really about how open people are (male or female) to toys. Anyone with experience knows that people don't use toys because they are desperate or closeted, but because they have discovered ...
Just to be clear, I was not trying to say that women are a part of the negative view of guys having and using toys! I was just saying that so many women now have toys, that it is no longer a big deal. In time this will hopefully happen for guys too.
02/19/2010
hoorah1784 hoorah1784
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Just to be clear, I was not trying to say that women are a part of the negative view of guys having and using toys! I was just saying that so many women now have toys, that it is no longer a big deal. In time this will hopefully happen for guys too.
I see it this way, if women have toys and its no big deal, then whats the wrong of men having toys. Isn't it the same
11/04/2010
gorgeous gorgeous
I think things have changed a lot since this thread was made. Its very common now and I believe its accepted. Personally, I can buy toys for my boyfriend just like he will buy them for me.
04/15/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9