Tenga Flip Lite

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Tenga Flip Lite

Kindred Kindred
Any ETA on if/when EF will carry the Tenga Flip Lite?
09/03/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TC TC
Same here I wonder when the Tenga Flip Lite will be available for purchase.
09/04/2010
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
What is the difference between the Lite and the regular Flip Hole Black? Is it worth it to have both of them or is the regular one better?
09/04/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Okay, so I'm waiting too
09/04/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
What is the difference between the Lite and the regular Flip Hole Black? Is it worth it to have both of them or is the regular one better?
My understanding is that the Lite is just that, a lighter version of the Flip Hole. It's smaller, lighter, and tighter. However, it would be great if anyone who has experienced both could compare/contrast the two.
09/04/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
My understanding is that the Lite is just that, a lighter version of the Flip Hole. It's smaller, lighter, and tighter. However, it would be great if anyone who has experienced both could compare/contrast the two.
Oh damn, I was hoping for a light inside to "see" your pleasure. hehe

I just received my first flip hole and must say that a tighter version would not really work for me, but lighter/smaller would help for the wife.
09/04/2010
Kindred Kindred
I could be wrong about the tighter, but I thought that was part of it.

The smaller is being marketed as a travel friendly feature
09/04/2010
Envy Envy
Flip Lite? Wha? Links please? I want to see what it is. >.> My bf really wants a Tenga someday.
09/04/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Flip Lite? Wha? Links please? I want to see what it is. >.> My bf really wants a Tenga someday.
link You have to scroll down a bit.
09/04/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
link You have to scroll down a bit.
Awesome! Quite a bit of money though, ouchies!
09/04/2010
whubwa whubwa
From what I've seen. The difference is... the lite version:
1. is less bulky
2. has 1 control button instead of the 3
3. has a button control is to either allow air flow in the toy, or to seal it off creating suction. I think the regular buttons on the original flip hole simply creates pressure.
4. less expensive
5. still has a black & white versions, but the texture looks a lil different from the regular flip holes
6. opens along the side instead of on the end


But seriously.. I'd love to see the Lit show up in Eden Fantasy. They could put together a nice promotion kit...

Tenga Flip Hole Lite + Lube + that electric (plug in) tenga hole warmer

Who could say no to that?
10/31/2010
TC TC
So, is the Tenga Flip Lite never going to be available in the U.S. or what?
I just can't find it anywhere ... does anybody know what happened? Many thanks.
01/26/2011
sailorman sailorman
Quote:
Originally posted by TC
So, is the Tenga Flip Lite never going to be available in the U.S. or what?
I just can't find it anywhere ... does anybody know what happened? Many thanks.
You can get the Flip Lite on the interwebs easy enough, but it costs as much as a Flip Hole does here. Plus shipping. I couldn't justify it. It should cost about $20-30 less than the Flip Hole, and it does on the mfg's site, but the prices are WAY higher than here, like over 30%!! And the shipping is extra. So a Flip Lite costs as much there as a Flip Hole does here. I don't think the benefits justify that. I was waiting for it here, but it looks like it isnt happening, so I opted for for a Flip Hole.
01/26/2011
Mr.RightNow Mr.RightNow
Im waiting also
01/31/2011
Fluke Fluke
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Any ETA on if/when EF will carry the Tenga Flip Lite?
Seeing as how the lite version is priced at about $20 less than the standard Flip Hole I would probably instantly purchase one and I'm sure a lot of others would as well. You can get one from japan but shipping costs will be at least $20 so it is not really worth it compared to the standard fliphole.

Tenga is a cool company and I wish they'd open up a factory in the U.S. as the U.S. market for sex toys is huge and more variety is always good. Just check out their website on the new flipholes here

Make sure you click on the "Fitting" link on the right hand side...
02/26/2011
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 10