The Best sleeve for my man

AriaRN AriaRN
AriaRN
Related to: 
I'm looking for a great sleeve/masturbator for a decent price. Any advice?
07/11/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by AriaRN
I'm looking for a great sleeve/masturbator for a decent price. Any advice?
My husband is a huge fan of Tenga Cups which can be purchased for under $20 each.

If you want to purchase a multiple-use masturbator, then the price heads into $100 territory. I don't know if you consider that "decent" or not.
07/11/2012
ejrbrndps ejrbrndps
fleshlight sex in a can
07/11/2012
OhMy! OhMy!
We have a few for you to consider:

First, you might want to look at Tenga 3D. Our review if it can be found here

Second, an "economy" model is the Fujiko Velvet Touch. Our review of it can be found here
07/11/2012
AriaRN AriaRN
Well after looking for a while I realized that the multiple use ones cost between 60-$100. Any advice on which of the fleshlights are better?
07/12/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by AriaRN
Well after looking for a while I realized that the multiple use ones cost between 60-$100. Any advice on which of the fleshlights are better?
I like the Ice line, the clear material and case adds some extra fun. The Tenga 3D's a very nice and I will always recommended the Maven for a lower price stroker. My Maven is over two years old and still works great.

A few more nice sleeves that I enjoy. Blush Extra Long Stroker, Perfect Girlfriend, Flight and of course the top two on my list of favorites Tenga Flip Hole Black and Red.
07/12/2012
AriaRN AriaRN
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I like the Ice line, the clear material and case adds some extra fun. The Tenga 3D's a very nice and I will always recommended the Maven for a lower price stroker. My Maven is over two years old and still works great.

A few more nice ... More
Thanks! I will have to check out the reviews on all those to compare.
07/13/2012
The Unnamed The Unnamed
Quote:
Originally posted by AriaRN
I'm looking for a great sleeve/masturbator for a decent price. Any advice?
cant go wrong with a fleshlight. well known and trusted brand. i recommend it.
07/21/2012
AriaRN AriaRN
Quote:
Originally posted by The Unnamed
cant go wrong with a fleshlight. well known and trusted brand. i recommend it.
There are so many of the original fleshlights to choose from though!
07/22/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6