The Jack Master

El-Jaro El-Jaro
Jack Master
Related to: 
Is this up for sale now?
Other than the popping open drawback, this isn't a bad toy. Actually, by just changing how you hold it, it works quite well.
12/29/2009
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Is this up for sale now?
Other than the popping open drawback, this isn't a bad toy. Actually, by just changing how you hold it, it works quite well.
Why yes it is. It is available in your choice of blue or red
12/29/2009
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Why yes it is. It is available in your choice of blue or red
If you have one guy using the red one sitting next to another guy using the blue one, would it look like a police car siren?
01/02/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
If you have one guy using the red one sitting next to another guy using the blue one, would it look like a police car siren?
if they had built in lights, yes.
01/04/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
I don't have one of these but I'm curious about the comment that it was "just voted #1 masturbator by the American Pumpers Association." Sure would be a lot of fun to be one of the adjudicators for that "group" (not that it really exists)!
08/09/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
If you have one guy using the red one sitting next to another guy using the blue one, would it look like a police car siren?
Haha, wouldn't that be the day?
11/10/2010
CanMan CanMan
Yes it most defiantly would. alls you would need is a donut in the other hand.
11/26/2010
arewehavingfun? arewehavingfun?
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Jane
If you have one guy using the red one sitting next to another guy using the blue one, would it look like a police car siren?
LOL
10/24/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7