Can I use this for any sex play?

dinglebat dinglebat
Cocoa Nostra confectionery lip balm review
Related to: 
Why is it on this site ?
02/17/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Michele Michele
I see a lot of items that aren't for sex play. I love this because, sometimes I don't want to just order toys, oils or lingerie. I love variety. Plus, I have reserved friends and family who I love giving gifts to and these items are perfect.
03/03/2012
MamaWolf MamaWolf
I love that EF has started carrying some cosmetics and bath and body stuff. They make great gifts and some of them are really nice! Part of great sex is feeling sexy and confident, smooth skin and good make up helps with that.
04/13/2012
Review It Review It
I totally agree with Michele and MamaWolf. It's nice to see items on hear that just dont pertain to sex and if you think about some of them kinda do. You want to smell nice when you mess around so what better to use then some smelly wash. Or maybe you want your lips moistened or flavored for a nice kiss during forplay, well then this lip balm will do just the trick!
05/06/2012
Nirelan Nirelan
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaWolf
I love that EF has started carrying some cosmetics and bath and body stuff. They make great gifts and some of them are really nice! Part of great sex is feeling sexy and confident, smooth skin and good make up helps with that.
I agree
05/15/2012
butterflygirlxo butterflygirlxo
Quote:
Originally posted by Review It
I totally agree with Michele and MamaWolf. It's nice to see items on hear that just dont pertain to sex and if you think about some of them kinda do. You want to smell nice when you mess around so what better to use then some smelly wash. Or ... More
I agree! I love that there are beauty items on the website as well!
05/15/2012
nankabd nankabd
Quote:
Originally posted by Michele
I see a lot of items that aren't for sex play. I love this because, sometimes I don't want to just order toys, oils or lingerie. I love variety. Plus, I have reserved friends and family who I love giving gifts to and these items are perfect.
I completely agree. On top of that, I feel that when you feel good about your appearance, the sex is so much better.
07/05/2012
shortstoke1980 shortstoke1980
Quote:
Originally posted by Michele
I see a lot of items that aren't for sex play. I love this because, sometimes I don't want to just order toys, oils or lingerie. I love variety. Plus, I have reserved friends and family who I love giving gifts to and these items are perfect.
i feel the same way
07/17/2012
shortstoke1980 shortstoke1980
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaWolf
I love that EF has started carrying some cosmetics and bath and body stuff. They make great gifts and some of them are really nice! Part of great sex is feeling sexy and confident, smooth skin and good make up helps with that.
yep agree
07/17/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8