Different Designs-Ben Wa Glass Balls

MamaDivine MamaDivine
Glass ben wa balls
Related to: 
I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Ben Wa glass balls come with different flowers inside of them? Is it just one of those "You get what you get, theres all different ones" kind of thing? Or are they all the same with the yellow flower inside of them? Just wondered, because if they come with different ones, Im almost tempted to buy a few sets and try to collect them all! LMAO! They look so beautiful
05/21/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sktb0007 sktb0007
I'm not 100% sure but I assume that it's just the one design.

If you take a link at this link: link, you'll see that the Crystal Balls (which I have) have two separate designs inside of them so they are both listed.

I'd think that if they had different designs, EF would list them to give the buyer then option of which one they'd prefer. Then again, I'm not totally sure since I do not own these so don't quote me lol
05/21/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I'm not 100% sure but I assume that it's just the one design.

If you take a link at this link: link, you'll see that the Crystal Balls (which I have) have two separate designs inside of them so they are both listed.

I'd ... More
I agree. I would assume that they would give the options. There are a few items that DO come in "Whatever is available" and they show the possibilities. I was just wondering if anyone else got different ones from those that were shown because if so, I would love to collect a few of them. I wish that they would come out with that type of idea. I thnk it would be cool to have a little collection hehe. Thanks for your response!
05/22/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
I agree. I would assume that they would give the options. There are a few items that DO come in "Whatever is available" and they show the possibilities. I was just wondering if anyone else got different ones from those that were shown ... More
The only thing with sending random designs and collecting them, is that you may end up with 5 of the same product with the same design instead of getting one of each. That is of course, if they send "whatever is available" know what I mean? I'm not much of a collector though. When I collect things, it turns to clutter, and I cannot stand clutter lol
05/22/2012
LilGreenPuffer LilGreenPuffer
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Ben Wa glass balls come with different flowers inside of them? Is it just one of those "You get what you get, theres all different ones" kind of thing? Or are they all the same with the ... More
I saw them with blue flowers on TooTimid and Amazon.
05/23/2012
Nirelan Nirelan
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Ben Wa glass balls come with different flowers inside of them? Is it just one of those "You get what you get, theres all different ones" kind of thing? Or are they all the same with the ... More
I got the ones that are in the picture they show
06/12/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4