heart massager

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

heart massager

cbmb716 cbmb716
Amazing hot massager review
Related to: 
How does it heat up?
01/07/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
Chemical reaction when you pop the metal tab inside. This also allows for multiple use.
01/07/2012
Deleted25 Deleted25
Quote:
Originally posted by cbmb716
How does it heat up?
yes and than after the first use you have to boil it to heat it up from then on thats why I said its time consuming before use because you have to boil water than put it in and melt the inside.
03/15/2012
Review It Review It
Quote:
Originally posted by Deleted25
yes and than after the first use you have to boil it to heat it up from then on thats why I said its time consuming before use because you have to boil water than put it in and melt the inside.
I would only want to use it the first time then I would probably throw it away since you have to heat it up yourself for the next uses.
03/23/2012
froggiemoma froggiemoma
I don't know if I did something wrong with mine, but after I boiled the next time I used them they didn't work as well.
03/23/2012
KatPawz2003 KatPawz2003
Quote:
Originally posted by froggiemoma
I don't know if I did something wrong with mine, but after I boiled the next time I used them they didn't work as well.
I have not had any problems with mine and I have been using it weekly since I got it in May.
09/01/2012
KatPawz2003 KatPawz2003
Quote:
Originally posted by Review It
I would only want to use it the first time then I would probably throw it away since you have to heat it up yourself for the next uses.
Think of it as the same as cleaning your toys after use. It really isn't that much different.
09/01/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 6