How Do Penis Extensions Work?

Phoenix713 Phoenix713
Futurotic penis extender review
Related to: 
What is it that penis extensions do? Do they do anything for the male? How do they make sex better exactly?
11/02/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Hot'n'Bothered Hot'n'Bothered
I have NO clue, but I've often wondered about this myself..
11/02/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
They can be used for multiple things:

-to fully satisfy a person who desires a longer or deeper experience than their partner can naturally provide
-they allow a person who is naturally of below average size to fully penetrate a partner, or penetrate deeper than they would normally be able to
-they sometimes allow for men with sexual dysfunctions to be able to penetrate a partner.
11/02/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
I bet this could be used like a sleeve on a dildo or vibrator you aren't quite pleased with.
11/09/2010
Phoenix713 Phoenix713
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
They can be used for multiple things:

-to fully satisfy a person who desires a longer or deeper experience than their partner can naturally provide
-they allow a person who is naturally of below average size to fully penetrate a partner, or ... More
But what does the male get out of it? Do they possibly have a penis sleeve that is a type of masturbator as well?
11/10/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix713
But what does the male get out of it? Do they possibly have a penis sleeve that is a type of masturbator as well?
link
11/10/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix713
What is it that penis extensions do? Do they do anything for the male? How do they make sex better exactly?
What they are supposed to do is what their name suggests extend the penis's girth or length or length and girth! A good penis extender will fit snugly around the erect penis and be thin enough to transmit sensation that feel similar to a condom does. They do not replace condoms though as some are porous and can transmit viruses. I have heard anecdotal evidence of people getting pregnant using extenders as well.
They are supposed to give women a new sensation of being full and can help men who are learning to extend their orgasm or dealing with premature ejaculation (because most extenders reduce sensation).
Personally I find that they are about as much fun as a dildo and can lend a bit of difference if we are roleplaying something like a gang bang but they won't make for 'shooting fireworks' type sex. If you catch my meaning! They can be fun though, as long as your guy (or you!) don't have some issues with feeling inadequate. In my opinion (and my guys) nothing beats skin on skin, but an extender can be a little something different.
11/10/2010
catalunalilith catalunalilith
thanks Airen wolf!
07/15/2011
SadoMas SadoMas
i wonder too
04/28/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7