Nipple clamp use with inverted nipples? Help with review!!!

salaciousrex salaciousrex
I'm writing a review about nipple clamps and my mentor suggested I write whether or not they can be used with inverted nipples. I don't really know much about inverted nipples, so I don't know if someone with inverted nipples could use them.

Does anybody know anything on this subject? Or have a link that talks about it?

I've googled it, andd I found one website that says some people with inverted nipples can use clamps to make them "pop out" and possibly stay like that, but I have no idea if any clamps could be used, or if this is a popular idea.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks
05/29/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Krissers Krissers
Maybe just write that you arn't sure if they would work or not, that doesn't seem fair that your mentor expects you to know something that you have no way of knowing.
05/30/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Krissers
Maybe just write that you arn't sure if they would work or not, that doesn't seem fair that your mentor expects you to know something that you have no way of knowing.
I agree, unless you have inverted nipples or your partner does, I wouldn't put it in the review.
05/30/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by salaciousrex
I'm writing a review about nipple clamps and my mentor suggested I write whether or not they can be used with inverted nipples. I don't really know much about inverted nipples, so I don't know if someone with inverted nipples could use ... More
Actually, yes! Most clips can be used with inverted or prolapsed nipples. All you have to do is lightly arouse the areola and pinch up the nipple tissue lightly. Place alligator or clover leaf type clamps behind this tissue so that the back edge of the clamp pad is resting just touching the nipple tissue. It should feel breath taking and not horribly painful.
For slide type clamps (adjustable tweezer types) simple pinch up the nipple tissue gently pushing slightly back to help the nipple protrude and slide the tweezer onto the area like you would if the nipples were not inverted. Adjust the pressure slowly allowing the natural swelling of the nipple to dictate how tight you go.

Nipple pumps or sucker type toys can help the nipple stand up for clamping as well.
I had terribly flat, inverted nipples before I had kids and it made breastfeeding a nightmare. Through patient persistance and gentle clamps my nipples have become pretty darn normal but I did learn alot about how to make the little suckers pop!
05/30/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Krissers
Maybe just write that you arn't sure if they would work or not, that doesn't seem fair that your mentor expects you to know something that you have no way of knowing.
I agree. That just seems a ridiculous request. WTF?
05/30/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
I agree. That just seems a ridiculous request. WTF?
Well her and I both wanted to cover all points possible so the review is helpful to everybody, and that's one that I didn't think of so she suggested it.
I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting the review to be relatable to everyone, I just didn't know the info
05/30/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Actually, yes! Most clips can be used with inverted or prolapsed nipples. All you have to do is lightly arouse the areola and pinch up the nipple tissue lightly. Place alligator or clover leaf type clamps behind this tissue so that the back edge of ... More
Thank you so so much!
I appreciate your help
After posting this, I eventually found something online that mentioned clamps and inverted nipples.
Thanks for telling me all this info though, I didn't find all of this online, and it's nice to hear it from someone with experience
05/30/2011
Rhazya Rhazya
I've never used them, and my nipples are inverted unless stimulated. Maybe I'm missing something, why couldn't those with inverted nipples, stimulate the nipples, then put the clamps on?
06/11/2011
salaciousrex salaciousrex
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhazya
I've never used them, and my nipples are inverted unless stimulated. Maybe I'm missing something, why couldn't those with inverted nipples, stimulate the nipples, then put the clamps on?
I was just curious because I didn't know if that was possible with any clamps and I didn't really know a lot of info about inverted nipples till I read up about them around the time I posted this. Now I know that's possible though
06/11/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6