Oh, Japan. What will you come up with next?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Oh, Japan. What will you come up with next?

voenne voenne
I came across this vibrator today, and I wanted to share: competitor link.

It's a rabbit vibrator that allows you to shoot "semen" through the tip while in use. Would you try something like this?

What other unique Japanese sex toys have you come across? I've been slightly amused on the topic, so please share!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Cool! I would try it!
1  (2%)
No... I'm slightly mortified.
21  (40%)
Meh - I'm indifferent.
27  (51%)
Other.
4  (8%)
Total votes: 53
Poll is closed
03/22/2012
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
underHim underHim
I found this one on the same site.competitor link

and this is so fucking wrong that should not be legal seriously
competitor link

competitor link
03/22/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
I found this one on the same site.competitor linkand this is so fucking wrong that should not be legal seriously competitor linkcompetitor link
Huh. I knew about those kinds of sex dolls, but this is disturbing that they are making them as pre-teens. Wow.
03/22/2012
underHim underHim
Quote:
Originally posted by voenne
Huh. I knew about those kinds of sex dolls, but this is disturbing that they are making them as pre-teens. Wow.
Its one of those things you see on the internet and then wonder if the police are going to show up at your door or you are going to end up on some government list because they are monitoring the site.
03/22/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
Its one of those things you see on the internet and then wonder if the police are going to show up at your door or you are going to end up on some government list because they are monitoring the site.
Yeah, that's really not a good thought. :/
03/22/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I know that Bad Dragon's dildos have lube shooting capabilities, it always confused me a bit...

It's strange how different Japan and most other places are with their sexual boundaries. We could never sell a pre-teen sex doll in the US!
03/22/2012
vanilla&chocolate vanilla&chocolate
I wouldn't have thought of this...someone clearly has a more vivid imagination than myself!
03/22/2012
Woman China Woman China
I just wonder what China will come out with when they realise there is a HUGE market for sex toys.

It's actually kind of funny. Two of the more reputable shops here in the country say they have made a FORTUNE just selling some Lelo, Fun Factory, NJoy and soem JeJoue. Where the more seedy shops have noticed an increase in interest but not in sales.

Oh! I cannot wait to see what happens and what their brains come up with!!!
03/22/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
That's hilarious! I've seen some weird things but none that I can remember now. But I have a friend who would probably LOVE that semen rabbit. Lol.
03/22/2012
Missmarc Missmarc
Quote:
Originally posted by voenne
I came across this vibrator today, and I wanted to share: competitor link.It's a rabbit vibrator that allows you to shoot "semen" through the tip while in use. Would you try something like this?What other unique Japanese sex toys have ...
Toys that can shoot liquid out while in use have been around for a long time I think. It's no more weird than the hole warmer from Tenga.
03/22/2012
Bzz Bzz
Ew! I think its really gross. Maybe that's why I'm a lesbian, lol.
03/22/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
Ew! I think its really gross. Maybe that's why I'm a lesbian, lol.
Amen to that. Haha.
03/22/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by Missmarc
Toys that can shoot liquid out while in use have been around for a long time I think. It's no more weird than the hole warmer from Tenga.
Oh, huh. Both those things are new to me- I just find it kind of amusing.
03/22/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I know that Bad Dragon's dildos have lube shooting capabilities, it always confused me a bit...

It's strange how different Japan and most other places are with their sexual boundaries. We could never sell a pre-teen sex doll in the US!
You're right, the differences in boundaries between countries is a little baffling.
03/23/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
I found this one on the same site.competitor linkand this is so fucking wrong that should not be legal seriously competitor linkcompetitor link
A part of me wants to argue that it's a doll, not a person, but EWW... that crosses a line. It's very, very disturbing. I'm reminded that there are things in this world I would rather not know about.
03/23/2012
comatose-kitty comatose-kitty
Sadly im a boy so i cant use it. But if i was a girl i totally would.
03/23/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by voenne
I came across this vibrator today, and I wanted to share: competitor link.It's a rabbit vibrator that allows you to shoot "semen" through the tip while in use. Would you try something like this?What other unique Japanese sex toys have ...
I was just thinking of this. Ha ha.
03/23/2012
wildorchid wildorchid
Haha, if that is what gets you off, then go for it. Not for me. The fun thing that I learned recently about sex toys coming from Japan is that in order to make and sell them, they must be marketed as novelty items which is the reason many of them look a little crazy. Just what I was told though, so take it with a grain of salt!
03/23/2012
mistressg mistressg
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
I found this one on the same site.competitor linkand this is so fucking wrong that should not be legal seriously competitor linkcompetitor link
Well that is upsetting.
03/23/2012
mistressg mistressg
All I can think of is how difficult that would probably be to clean.
03/23/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by wildorchid
Haha, if that is what gets you off, then go for it. Not for me. The fun thing that I learned recently about sex toys coming from Japan is that in order to make and sell them, they must be marketed as novelty items which is the reason many of them ...
Huh, interesting (if it is true).

I personally am kind of weirded out by the particular rabbit in question, but I find Japan's inventions and ideas in general to be amusing...to say the least. Heh, heh.
03/23/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by mistressg
All I can think of is how difficult that would probably be to clean.
Oh yes, very much so.
03/23/2012
Kithara Kithara
Oh, Japan indeed. Only Japan could come up with something this crazy.
03/23/2012
SilverMinxxx SilverMinxxx
NOOOO way.
03/23/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Don't forget that posting links to competitor sites is against the Expectations of Conduct.
03/23/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Don't forget that posting links to competitor sites is against the Expectations of Conduct.
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't even think about it since I wasn't intentionally trying to advertise, just discuss.
03/23/2012
Brenard Brenard
I'm not surprised since it comes from Japan.
03/23/2012
Tangles Tangles
I'm not into it, but I am a lesbian, soooo...

It's a shame the link was taken off. I wanna see them!
03/25/2012
married with children married with children
Japanese men come up with the strangest things.
03/25/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Tangles
I'm not into it, but I am a lesbian, soooo...

It's a shame the link was taken off. I wanna see them!
I wish I hadn't seen it.
03/27/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 34
Unique posters: 23