Silicone Love/Sex Dolls?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Silicone Love/Sex Dolls?

cowgirl.lover cowgirl.lover
I have wanted to own one for a while now... Does anyone know where I can get one thats like not $1,000?
Jul 25, 10:09 am
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dv8 dv8
Are you talking about Real Dolls? Silicone's not cheap so if you did find a cheap silicone doll, wouldn't you be skeptical?
Jul 26, 5:43 pm
RonLee RonLee
Real Dolls are far more than $1,000 but like DV8 said you might not be happy with a a cheap substitute.
Jul 26, 9:38 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirl.lover
I have wanted to own one for a while now... Does anyone know where I can get one thats like not $1,000?
link

This company has options well below $1000, but again, you get what you pay for. There are several companies in Japan, plus "Real Doll" in the USA that sell life size love dolls, but those are upwards of $4000-$10,000.
Jul 27, 12:33 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
link

This company has options well below $1000, but again, you get what you pay for. There are several companies in Japan, plus "Real Doll" in the USA that sell life size love dolls, but those are upwards of $4000-$10,000. ...
That website is so horribly written that I find the company suspicious. The site's copyright notices are also 4 years old.

The site does state that the products are cheaper because they're not fully silicone. The outer surface is silicone but the filling consists of "some high-grade polymers".

I'd worry that the silicone is actually a cheap blend, rather than pure silicone or that it contains lead or cadmium.

Also note that the smaller dolls are just a bit over 4' tall.
Jul 28, 4:50 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
That website is so horribly written that I find the company suspicious. The site's copyright notices are also 4 years old.

The site does state that the products are cheaper because they're not fully silicone. The outer surface is ...
No question about it, you are totally correct. That is why I pointed out " you get what you pay for".

I have seen the "Real Dolls" and some other high end dolls. They are pretty impressive, even in person, but they are also very pricy. Below those there seem to be some very cheap "toys", but in between, at that $1000 or less price point that Cowgirl.lover was looking for, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of choices. I searched for a while out of pure curiosity after reading this post. Some of the offerings were, to put it mildly, awful looking.
Jul 28, 7:19 pm
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4