Snugglepuss!

  • Free 3 Day Shipping on Orders $75+
    Get Your Order By July 4!

Snugglepuss!

Sera Sera
Snugglepuss
Related to: 
What a name! I've been noticing a lot of neat names for toys, but I found this one particularly funny, and yet really cute. What do you think of the name?
11/16/2010
  • Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Buy Fetish Set For Only $24.99
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
What a name! I've been noticing a lot of neat names for toys, but I found this one particularly funny, and yet really cute. What do you think of the name?
I like it, and I WANT it! It has actually been in my wish list for like 2 weeks!
11/17/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
I like it, and I WANT it! It has actually been in my wish list for like 2 weeks!
It's been on my wishlist for two years haha. i'm a procrastinator.
11/17/2010
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
It's been on my wishlist for two years haha. i'm a procrastinator.
Didn't you say there are over 1 hundred items on there though? It's got to take a while to get through a wish list like that.
11/17/2010
Purpleladybug Purpleladybug
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
What a name! I've been noticing a lot of neat names for toys, but I found this one particularly funny, and yet really cute. What do you think of the name?
Very cute. The name always makes sex toys a little more fun.
12/11/2010
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4