Are penis pumps dangerous?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Are penis pumps dangerous?

Yoda Yoda
I've been considering purchasing a penis pump, not for their enlarging effects, but because some pumps are described as excellent masturbation aides. But I've also heard that they can damage the tissues within the penis, making it difficult for men to achieve erections later in life. Any thoughts?
08/21/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheCleansing TheCleansing
I've heard the same thing. Don't pump too liberally and you'll be okay.
08/26/2010
iCouple iCouple
I've heard the same thing. There are some new pumps out on the market that utilize water in their design. Apparently the water helps with minimizing any damaging suction.
09/23/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Pumps are great temporary aids, just don't be too rough with the pump or yourself. I just reviewed my first one a little while ago and really enjoyed it. I think the "secret" is that you only use it for about 15-30 secs and then put it away.
09/23/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Pumps are great temporary aids, just don't be too rough with the pump or yourself. I just reviewed my first one a little while ago and really enjoyed it. I think the "secret" is that you only use it for about 15-30 secs and then put it away.
Same here, tried my first one recently and have fun with it. For me I just use it to get hard, put on a C-ring (to keep the effect for a little while) and grab a toy and or wife for the fun part.

I really don't like the idea of a purple,black and blue penis, great colors for a dildo, NOT for my friend down there.
09/23/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Same here, tried my first one recently and have fun with it. For me I just use it to get hard, put on a C-ring (to keep the effect for a little while) and grab a toy and or wife for the fun part.

I really don't like the idea of a ...
That's agreed.


I hear such awful stories about them.
09/23/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
That's agreed.


I hear such awful stories about them.
You actually prolly on hear the stories about the idgits who try castrating themselves with their pump.
09/24/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Recently tried my first one too - it's great to get things started but just don't overdo it. I don't want a variegated dick.
09/29/2010
Yoda Yoda
I think I'll reconsider getting one. It just doesn't sound like the payoff is worth the risk. Thanks for all your thoughts.
10/06/2010
mrs.mckrakn mrs.mckrakn
been reasing polls and discussions and the sound scary. i wouldnt wanna try one....
11/15/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda
I've been considering purchasing a penis pump, not for their enlarging effects, but because some pumps are described as excellent masturbation aides. But I've also heard that they can damage the tissues within the penis, making it difficult ...
There are dangers with any toy if they are used improperly.

Pump slowly, and stop if any pain occurs. Also don't use a pump for more than 30 minutes and never more than once in a day.
11/15/2010
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9