Beginner

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Beginner

RemusHalifax RemusHalifax
What would a good option for someone who's never used a cock ring before? I'm thinking about getting one for my boyfriend.
12/10/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
What kind are you looking for, vibrating or non? Does it need to sustain an erection?
12/10/2010
RemusHalifax RemusHalifax
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
What kind are you looking for, vibrating or non? Does it need to sustain an erection?
Hmm... I think he might like vibrating better. He doesn't have a problem sustaining, he actually has more endurance than I do. I just want something that'll make it even better for him since he's been buying a lot of toys for me lately.
12/11/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I put this comparison together so you can see them all at once. link
The first two I have and enjoy using, the rest are ones that I would like to try.

Before you purchase look at the unstretched size and compare to you mans penis. You do not want one that is to tight, also remember that they should not be worn for more than 30 min. without a hour or so in between.

Hope this helps.
12/11/2010
PassionQT PassionQT
You may have to try more than one to find what works. Or he may realize they aren't his cup of tea. My husband doesn't like them and he can stay hard with one on,but eventually it becomes bothersome he says.
12/11/2010
RemusHalifax RemusHalifax
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I put this comparison together so you can see them all at once. link
The first two I have and enjoy using, the rest are ones that I would like to try.

Before you purchase look at the unstretched size and compare to you mans penis. You do ...
The page says that there are no items to compare...
If you just give me the names of the products, I'll search for them.
12/12/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Sorry about that, here are the links;
Boss Cocks Pleasure ring
Xtreme Xtasy Smokey Elephant
Wireless Ring of Passion
Vibrating Ring of Passion
Tickling Tongue Ring
Vibrating Support Plus 4 way Arouser
12/12/2010
RemusHalifax RemusHalifax
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Sorry about that, here are the links;
Boss Cocks Pleasure ring
Xtreme Xtasy Smokey Elephant
Wireless Ring of Passion
Vibrating Ring of Passion
Tickling Tongue Ring
Vibrating Support Plus 4 way Arouser ...
Awesome, thanks. I'm trying to pick between "Boss Cock" and "Vibrating C-ring." I'd go with the "Boss Cock", but it doesn't seem as stretchy as the other and my boyfriend has some girth to him... I suppose I could as him to measure himself. Have you tried both of those?

EDIT: Also, the "Boss Cock" is $20 less and I'm not exactly rolling in money.
12/12/2010
RemusHalifax RemusHalifax
My boyfriend just replied and said he was somewhere between one and two inches thick, so I think it'll be safe to go with the "Boss Cock." Hopefully it's as stretchy as it says it is...
12/12/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by RemusHalifax
My boyfriend just replied and said he was somewhere between one and two inches thick, so I think it'll be safe to go with the "Boss Cock." Hopefully it's as stretchy as it says it is...
I am about 1 3/4" and it fits pretty good around the shaft. I can also stretch it around the boys as well but it is a bit tight there.
12/12/2010
RemusHalifax RemusHalifax
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I am about 1 3/4" and it fits pretty good around the shaft. I can also stretch it around the boys as well but it is a bit tight there.
Okay, that seems comparable to him, so I think I'll go with that. Thanks for the help! I'll let you know if he likes it. It might be a while. The only way I'll be able to afford anything on here is by earning points. xD
12/12/2010
0letitgrow 0letitgrow
I'd say the two best keywords would be Cheap and Adjustable. See if you guys even like it before investing for the good ones.
01/08/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 4