Cock rings

PussyGalore PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
11/22/2010
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
I have not, but it sounds painful if i happened. I don't know how it would even happen
11/22/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Not sure how a cock ring can malfunction - and if one were to break I don't see how it would cause any harm.

Honestly the question seems inane to me.
11/23/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Not sure how a cock ring can malfunction - and if one were to break I don't see how it would cause any harm.

Honestly the question seems inane to me.
"Honestly the question seems inane to me?" Dually noted.

I recently read a response to a question on a different internet forum, the person's response stated he currently did not own any working sex toys because his cock ring had broken.

I responded that I couldn't imagine how it would be possible in the first place and he refused to give details. Considering this is a sex toy forum, is it not the perfect place to ask the question: Can cock rings malfuntion and has it ever happened to one of the members here?
11/23/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
There are only two ways a cock ring can malfunction that I can think of - and these situations are more user error than product malfunction. First, it could be too loose or in some cases too round and either not be strong enough to constrict any blood flow at all or roll off (We've had the rolling problem with the ring-o's from screaming o - they're perfectly round). It could also malfunction by being too tight, definitely the worse option, and do permanent damage to the blood vessels or the tissue in the penis. I suppose getting stuck on (a higher risk with metal or stone if they're not measured properly) could also be a malfunction and can also be very dangerous and cause permanent damage.

Can they break? Yup, happens pretty often with cheaper jelly ones. Silicone, leather, and obviously metal don't have this problem that I've seen but the cheaper jelly ones will snap sometimes when stretched too far and sometimes after they've just been used a few too many times for the quality of the material. I've seen this happen once and it didn't seem to hurt him at all, the ring just popped apart and fell off.
11/23/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Not sure how a cock ring can malfunction - and if one were to break I don't see how it would cause any harm.

Honestly the question seems inane to me.
Have you ever had a rubber band break when you were stretching it? Now think if that happens on you cock as you are putting it on.

Why is this a silly question?

B8trDude had two break I believe and I have had it happen too. So it does happen.
11/23/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Have you ever had a rubber band break when you were stretching it? Now think if that happens on you cock as you are putting it on.

Why is this a silly question?

B8trDude had two break I believe and I have had it happen too. So it does happen.
Did it hurt, Dwtim? My boyfriend has had it happen in front of me (only once) but it didn't seem to phase him, pain-wise - I'm curious as to if it could in the future.
11/23/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Did it hurt, Dwtim? My boyfriend has had it happen in front of me (only once) but it didn't seem to phase him, pain-wise - I'm curious as to if it could in the future.
You bet, defiantly killed the night. Something about a bright red mark on my buddy down there, even kisses to make it feel better did not work.
11/23/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
You bet, defiantly killed the night. Something about a bright red mark on my buddy down there, even kisses to make it feel better did not work.
Well, that sucks! I guess maybe it just broke off differently in our case? Hopefully if it happens again it won't be like your experience!
11/23/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Well, that sucks! I guess maybe it just broke off differently in our case? Hopefully if it happens again it won't be like your experience!
I learned my lesson well, I only buy thick, good quality rings now. Oh, and I don't stretch them more than needed.
11/23/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
You bet, defiantly killed the night. Something about a bright red mark on my buddy down there, even kisses to make it feel better did not work.
Owie! Accidents involving the genitals make me cringe. I've heard some doozies in the past!
11/23/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
There are only two ways a cock ring can malfunction that I can think of - and these situations are more user error than product malfunction. First, it could be too loose or in some cases too round and either not be strong enough to constrict any ... More
Stone? Wow...that's faith. The SO has expressed interest, I've always seen them as more an aid than a toy.
11/23/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Yes, I've had several break but they just split - they didn't snap like a rubber band.
11/24/2010
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Yes, I've had several break but they just split - they didn't snap like a rubber band.
Same here. If you've got a cock ring tightly stretched to where you think it will snap, you've got the wrong size, or probably don't need one! LOL
11/29/2010
CanMan CanMan
Ouch, not yet and hopefully never that sounds very painful.
11/30/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by OhMy!
Same here. If you've got a cock ring tightly stretched to where you think it will snap, you've got the wrong size, or probably don't need one! LOL
I'm still trying to figure out why my husband wants to try one. Probably just for the experience.
11/30/2010
Nathan von Minden Nathan von Minden
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
I have used many just for fun, and yet I have yet to have one break!
02/25/2011
BusyMe BusyMe
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
Details.. Cock ring to vibrator magic>> adds control and added pleasure if you get the right one it turns upside down for clit pleasure/ happyland. Has to be my favorite trick._xoxo Shan
03/07/2011
catalunalilith catalunalilith
thanks
07/02/2011
Emma Emma
Hahaha this one is funny. I think that happend to someone who didn't clean their harness well or replace the rings much soo, keep it cleaned
10/08/2011
boredmomma boredmomma
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
omg that would suck
11/18/2011
hoorah1784 hoorah1784
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
Not on me, but I also couldn't amagine it happening
12/06/2011
Jammin14580 Jammin14580
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
Has a cock ring ever broken or malfunctioned on you?

I am trying to imagine how this is even possible, details encouraged!
I could see one getting stiff and snapping after a few years of use. just like any old rubber band
12/29/2011
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Too tired to read through all the responses, so Im not sure if this has already been suggested...
BUT...
If a cockring "malfunctions" or snaps ...it may either be the quality/size OR you're using the wrong lube. Some lubes can interact poorly with different material toys. If you're using a silicone lube on a certain toy, this can cause "wear and tear" and break down the materials of that toy causing the materials to be unstable.
01/15/2012
komona komona
O.o i have never thought of it breaking on someone
02/27/2012
Total posts: 25
Unique posters: 17