BonBon doesn't ship free????

MissManners MissManners
On BonBon's page it clearly says this item "SHIPS FREE" under the add to cart button.

Yet the checkout is saying I need to pay for delivery. It's a USA purchase so I'm wondering why it says two different things.
03/06/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jaimes Jaimes
When you are on the Liberator pages, look below the shopping cart icon and you'll see the shipping prices. They are large, bulk items, and ship separately.
03/06/2012
MissManners MissManners
I can see that on other liberator shape pages. But Bonbon doesn't have that for some reason it just says "Ships free" my question is if this is a mistake or it used to be shipped for free.
03/06/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I think it is a mistake. From what I know Liberator pieces don't ship free.
03/06/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by MissManners
I can see that on other liberator shape pages. But Bonbon doesn't have that for some reason it just says "Ships free" my question is if this is a mistake or it used to be shipped for free.
Liberator shapes have had additional shipping charges for as long as I've been visiting EF. They were less substantial once upon a time.
03/06/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I ordered a BonBon a while back and it didn't ship free. I'm pretty sure Liberator items never ship free. I'd send in a support ticket if you really want to be sure.
03/06/2012
P'Gell P'Gell
The only Liberator which ships free if you buy enough stuff is the Throes. They are lighter and less bulky.
03/06/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I ordered a BonBon a while back and it didn't ship free. I'm pretty sure Liberator items never ship free. I'd send in a support ticket if you really want to be sure.
There's no need to send in a support ticket, Jaimes (our lovely Customer Service Rep), has answered the question.
03/07/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
The only Liberator which ships free if you buy enough stuff is the Throes. They are lighter and less bulky.
I have both the Pulse and Heart Wedge... they shipped free when I got them. How? I don't know. This was over a year ago (maybe more close to two). Perhaps before the merge? It would take me a really long time...but I could try to look up those orders.

An extra $20+ for shipping sucks balls. I'll be reconsidering the Liberator stuff in my list.

It is a mistake because while it CLEARLY states ships free, it is a false ad. It does not. I added it to my cart to see.
03/07/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I had to go check since this was bothering me. I found my orders for the Pulse and the Wedge. They were both shipped free. The orders were from last summer, so sooner than I thought. I remember buying the items during promotions, but I don't recall shipping being part of it.

Whatever-looks like it is changed now.
03/07/2012
Ilya Ilya
Hello,

This definitely looks like a bug, we'll be working on the fix shortly.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
03/07/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9