Liberator Ramp Positioning?

- Kira - - Kira -
So I recently got a Liberator ramp and my husband and I are having issues getting it to work the way the pictures show. The position I was most looking forward to was missionary with me positioned with the high end up (under my butt) for deeper penetration. When we tried this we found that it put me up so high that my husband couldn't reach me when he was on his knees and standing up would put him too high. We tried it on the floor and the bed, but couldn't get it to work either way. Has anyone else had this issue? We can get it to work doggie style and missionary with the high end under my head but not the other way. Any suggestions on how to make this work for us? Should we just give up on the ramp and get the wedge for that position?
09/12/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
This is a tough one. Have you guys tried having him kneel on something when he's on his knees so you guys are a little more level? That's what I'd try next.
09/12/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
This is a tough one. Have you guys tried having him kneel on something when he's on his knees so you guys are a little more level? That's what I'd try next.
That was our thought too but I wasn't sure what to have him kneel on. I jokingly suggested the yellow pages. A pillow maybe? That might work.
09/12/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
You might want to consider the Liberator wedge to go with your ramp. That combo helps with some of your elevation issues and gives you more options. Plus, the micro fiber covers stick together and keep everything in place unlike a pillow.
09/12/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
You might want to consider the Liberator wedge to go with your ramp. That combo helps with some of your elevation issues and gives you more options. Plus, the micro fiber covers stick together and keep everything in place unlike a pillow.
THIS!

We love the ramp, but without the wedge, it is hard to maneuver into position just right.
09/12/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
You might want to consider the Liberator wedge to go with your ramp. That combo helps with some of your elevation issues and gives you more options. Plus, the micro fiber covers stick together and keep everything in place unlike a pillow.
That's kinda what I figured. I think the wedge by itself might work better for the position I'm thinking of too. Wish I would have known and I would have bought them together. Thanks for all the suggestions!
09/13/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
That was our thought too but I wasn't sure what to have him kneel on. I jokingly suggested the yellow pages. A pillow maybe? That might work.
Lol, it might. Or a pillow on the yellow pages. But the Wedge is still a worthwhile investment all the same
09/13/2011
CuteDee CuteDee
I really want this one for doggy style... So tired of using pillows!
09/21/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5