Upcoming Product: Liberator axis (Is Liberator returning to EF?)

amenti amenti
Liberator axis
Related to: 
I saw the Liberator axis listed as under Upcoming Products and got really excited then I started to wonder if they will ever carry it or not.
Does anyone know if eden has decided to carry this amazing position pillow?
02/19/2013
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by amenti
I saw the Liberator axis listed as under Upcoming Products and got really excited then I started to wonder if they will ever carry it or not.
Does anyone know if eden has decided to carry this amazing position pillow?
Where did you see this? I went to Eden Link and looked through the ten pages of upcoming products. I didn't see this.
02/20/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
It just says that it's not available for purchase. I would highly doubt that Eden will ever be carrying Liberator products again.
02/20/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
It just says that it's not available for purchase. I would highly doubt that Eden will ever be carrying Liberator products again.
We have a winner. It's not very likely at all.
02/20/2013
amenti amenti
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
We have a winner. It's not very likely at all.
Aw...I found this under "Product search Find a product to review with no efforts" and it said upcoming.

Does this mean that some of the products listed under there are not going to become available at all?
03/06/2013
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4