Who else ordered a Playchest as soon as it was available? :)

sexytileena / absolutely love sex sexytileena / absolutely love sex
love it
10/14/2012
Zakkie Zakkie
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Did the black go out of stock already? Will it be back?
They have. I'd also like to know if it'll be back or if we have to wait for them to "come back" again,seeing as they seem to be discontinued and return a lot.
10/15/2012
Kenneth Fort Kenneth Fort
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I was so excited to order this as soon as I saw that it was no longer discontinued! I got especially excited once I decided to order the Devine pink corset toy box, which I received last week, only to find that it was too small to fit much of my ... More
Looks good.
10/15/2012
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Did the black go out of stock already? Will it be back?
Hmm...it seems the black is out of stock. Well, I am sure they will bring it back since it was such a hot item.
10/15/2012
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by Zakkie
They have. I'd also like to know if it'll be back or if we have to wait for them to "come back" again,seeing as they seem to be discontinued and return a lot.
Have they been discontinued more than once?
10/15/2012
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Zakkie
They have. I'd also like to know if it'll be back or if we have to wait for them to "come back" again,seeing as they seem to be discontinued and return a lot.
They're not discontinued and returned. These are limited edition items made by DevineToys.
10/15/2012
deltalima deltalima
I ordered 2 the same day. The quality is much different from earlier ones and kind of shocking to be truthful. But I ended getting a third because I have many uses besides storing toys. I'm a nail technician so I store my polishes and tools in one, makeup in another.
10/16/2012
Howley Howley
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
I was so excited to order this as soon as I saw that it was no longer discontinued! I got especially excited once I decided to order the Devine pink corset toy box, which I received last week, only to find that it was too small to fit much of my ... More
def want one! we got the toibox before it was removed and we love it but its just not big enough for all our stuff
10/17/2012
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I ordered 2 the same day. The quality is much different from earlier ones and kind of shocking to be truthful. But I ended getting a third because I have many uses besides storing toys. I'm a nail technician so I store my polishes and tools in ... More
Are you saying they are worse or better quality now? Worse?
10/17/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by mistre$$
Are you saying they are worse or better quality now? Worse?
I believe worse. Maybe worse is rather harsh but to me it seems like in anticipation of the relaunch, the attention to detail was oversighted. Between the first two I ordered, I had one that was bent, scratched while the other wasn't aligned properly and the gluing job was kind of shoddy. But since I was desperate for storage, I bit the bullet.

And I just counted, I am able to fit 200 polishes with room for more.
10/18/2012
mistre$$ mistre$$
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I believe worse. Maybe worse is rather harsh but to me it seems like in anticipation of the relaunch, the attention to detail was oversighted. Between the first two I ordered, I had one that was bent, scratched while the other wasn't aligned ... More
Ah! Same issues as mine! It isn't aligned properly, as people have pointed out looking at the pics in my review. Also, the gluing is poorly done, and not done at all in some places. Sad that this is apparently an issue with the newer ones.
10/18/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I'm not sure about them yet. They're pretty cool looking, but from what I've heard, they're not very sturdy. I just can't justify spending that much on something that's not very sturdy, but we'll see...
The Devine Playchests are actually very sturdy. They are made to hold a lot and weighty items as well. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed. I am not certain what @Gracie meant by "a little sturdier" but they are very well constructed of high quality materials. We agree that the lock is not fort knox, however it will keep little ones out, and offer a barrier to entry and a privacy element to your Devine Playchest. Please check in with Carrie Ann link on her opinion.
Wishing you pleasure whatever you decide to do.
11/06/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
I got one. I like it. The space is great, but I was hoping it would feel a little sturdier, and that the lock would be better. That said, if something did happen to this one I would replace it with another.
Hello @Gracie, sorry to hear you thought the Devine Playchest was not sturdier. We crafted it of high quality materials as well as took weight, design, practicality and chic into account. We will keep in mind your comment for the future, but keep in mind, we were not out to create Fort Knox, but sensual storage for playthings to keep them safe, clean, separated and in one place. Wishing you much pleasure!
11/06/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 43
Unique posters: 25